MakeWebGames

How to change link colour

djgringoboy2003

Last time I posted here I got a great response, thanks!

Well next few things I need help with are

-Change the colour of the links in the main part of my site without changing all the link colours on my site.

-How to reset the game (reset all members back to 0)

- How to change Will, Brave, Exp, bar colour.... I have tried just changing the red, green , blue banners in adobe then uploading them but that still leaves the orange brave bar, where is that?

Thanks in advance

Re: How to change link colour

Last time I posted here I got a great response, thanks!

Well next few things I need help with are

-Change the colour of the links in the main part of my site without changing all the link colours on my site.

-How to reset the game (reset all members back to 0)

- How to change Will, Brave, Exp, bar colour.... I have tried just changing the red, green , blue banners in adobe then uploading them but that still leaves the orange brave bar, where is that?

Thanks in advance

1. Create some css styles and give links different colours.

2. Either you have some routine that places all user tables back to where they started (that is quite generic as each one uses different starting options), or in the worst scenario, if you even want to users to register again (not advisable) you can TRUNCATE a few tables in order to reset the game to the early begining.

3. That is the way to do it... if it didn't worked... then you porlly did something wrong.