MakeWebGames

[mccodes]Updated Education

BreakingLight

Well i am sitting in my computer applications class and the teacher has no clue what he is doing soooo i did this.

Note i got rushed on the last part but i think it should work fine

Also please this mod was created in less than 10 minutes i dont wanna hear it if you dont like it dont use it simple as that but any errors let me know thanks!

What it does

Well it organizes the education courses more (feel free to add more or take away). I removed the description but all you have to do is add back the <th> and the <td> on each so it will display it but here it is.

SQL

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

education.php file is replaced with

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And in your day cron find

Below add

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [mccodes]Updated Education

I Put the codes in but when i try to open i get this..

Warning: include(mysql.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a5622362/public_html/education.php on line 9

PHP Error Message

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'mysql.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a5622362/public_html/education.php on line 9

PHP Error Message

Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/a5622362/public_html/education.php on line 11

• 3 months later...

Re: [mccodes]Updated Education

Guys here is a staff course to easily add new courses to your new script.

Staff_courses.php

Also If u have the normal items table add this

this item is for the courses if you select none they wont get anything after the course if there is an easier way of setting it to none please help out iam really new to coding  thanks

Souiassassin

• 11 months later...