MakeWebGames

MCcodes V2 status mod

Delete-please

Ok to those experienced coders this is probably easy as 123 but im only starting out.... Ok well basically i was giving out dutys to people one day and it was just un organised everyone was doing other peoples jobs and members where getting confused so i decided to do this...

Run this query

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

SQLs done!

Find:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

In viewuser.php

Above Add:

Then find:

Under add:

Make sure to change the status to suit your needs.

Open staff_special.php

Find:

Under add

Next find

Under add

And thats it.. The reason i didnt make this text like duties is because you can give certain statuses access to different things like reporter you can give them access to the newspaper with a bit of editing.

Good feedback appreciated if you used this mod please +1 me.. Thanks!