MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Insurance [$10.00]

Isomerizer

Me and danger boy have teamed up to bring you this new modification.

Price: $10

Description:

Basically this mod will allow users to insure there houses, if the user chooses not too, then they are prone to burglaries and can not claim any cash back with insurance. A user can burgle another users house for a small percentage of the victims cash in hand. Once the victim is robbed they can then take the case to court if they have insured there house. Once taken to court the insurance company can check (50% chance of success) and redeem the victims with their stolen cash. The robber will go to jail and have the money taken off them.

Screenshots:

36273405jh9.jpg

97534930jh9.jpg

66089418jx9.jpg

82690592pd3.jpg

27840421wu2.jpg

16852815rg2.jpg

Payments:

Send $5 to [email protected] & $5 to [email protected]

Please provide email address you wish the modification to be sent too, once both payments are received you will receive the mod asap.

Demo: http://corrupted-streets.com

Re: Insurance [$20]

Well there your wrong i didn't bug you i told you to make it but you didn't. Please re read what i said :wink:

If I remember correctly you have asked me quite a few times, hmm let me begin...

When you first added me on msn you kept on bugging me to make you that mod, so I blocked you because you were irritating, so then you decided to create a new email and added me to msn again and wanting me to unblock your *REAL* email and not long ago you decided to ask me to make it again and you would charge around $15 which is not worth it if I'm just creating it for you. :wink:

I didnt go on my other email just to tell you to make me that mod :S and as you said i did tell you to make me this mod but not for $15.

Joel if you want to talk chat to me on msn please keep it out of this topic as were trying to sell something not fight.

Thanks.

I didnt go on my other email just to tell you to make me that mod :S and as you said i did tell you to make me this mod but not for $15.

Joel if you want to talk chat to me on msn please keep it out of this topic as were trying to sell something not fight.

Thanks.

:lol: You made my day!

Anyways I'm not fighting....