MakeWebGames

The Destroyers

HITMAN 17

Re: The Destroyers

And ohh yeah dude it's not cool to con you're own members because they know jack about gaming this quote was taken from a mass message from you're game

Id2 Making A Game For $15 1 COME FIRST SERVE

ONLY 2 AVALIBLE

Mail Id2 Now

Please man ... i'd so pay $15 for a BC backup with a .co.cc Domain ... i'll do anything :(

HaHaHa. Copyrighted to you or goldenzero. Prove it. And if you can't prove it get lost.

How can it be copyrighted. Only the image's there for can be copyrighted to you guy's. The base code is mccode's.

Oh and if you got it copyrighted. Rather bring your lawyer. Because you are not 18+ yet. GET LOST!

See. There it show's how you just lied. Incase to get some thing copyrighted it will cost about $5,000 + lawyer fee's coming up to about $10,000. Of course you can alway's get other company's that are cheaper. But let's face the fact's.

You did not get it copyrighted.

Second rate pathetic excuse for a coder? Maybe look at your game before you use your pathetic word's.

Nothing to explain to me? Of course you don't because you are not old enough nor do you have the fact's to prove me wrong on who is the sole owner of BC and who has it copyrighted. Infact no one has it copyrighted.

And just to point it in your face. I heard that goldenzero sold it to spooky aka debbie and that mean's nor your little ass or goldenzero own's BC code's.

Clearly you said above "Those are copyrighted to me/goldenzero". Now you say "And no im not 18 so clearly i didnt get it copyrighted".

Cought out by your self there eh.

LMAO !!! you're pathetic scorpio .... i have just sat here for the last 20 mins laughing the hell outta you and you're BS .... you think you're better than killah, thats down to opinion ... and everyone is entitled ... so here's mine ... take you're sorry ass away from this thread, by a 10 inch rope and a step ladder from all the money you have made with you're 1k users and do the forums a favour ;)

Just an idea.

Duhh me and killah have been going out for about 2 years where have you been all this time, let me ask you something if CE ammounts to nothing why the hell are you here running you're mouth speaking like you know everything claiming you know what a copyright is and that youre goldenzero ... pathetic looser, i seriously doubt you have been laid yet what with you living in you're mom's basement and all playing 3D chess with yourslef ... i've just relaised something you arn't worth my valuable time .... so i bid you a fond farewell nub cake :)

HaHaHa. Copyrighted to you or goldenzero. Prove it. And if you can't prove it get lost.

How can it be copyrighted. Only the image's there for can be copyrighted to you guy's. The base code is mccode's.

Oh and if you got it copyrighted. Rather bring your lawyer. Because you are not 18+ yet. GET LOST!

Killah I hate to break the news to you but YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!. You are a second rate pathetic excuse for a coder. I have nothing to explain to you. And no im not 18 so clearly i didnt get it copyrighted. xD you are pathetic you can get lost...

dont worry mate im removing the codes anyway starting from scratch thanks for the advise though