MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] View Donators

Karlos

I am aware that a viewdonators.php has be made before, but i decided to code a new one.

This is all what you need to do.

• Create 1 PHP File
  • Edit 1 PHP File

Right lets start with the PHP file first.

Create a file called viewdonators.php and add this to it:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And save viewdonators.php

Open explore.php and just place this in to it somewhere:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And save explore.php

Works 100% as its running on my game and their is NO need to edit this file.

Re: [V2] View Donators

I dislike your style of coding but it's a ok mod i guess but leaves you open to spammers they know who to spam now lol

+1 anyways mate

i dont know what you mean by the spammer bit liike what arte you trying to say?

I happen to like your style, its the same way I write code. No need to mix (X)HTML with PHP...unless its excessive opening and closing, then I'll just print the (X)HTML. Also very neat.

Good job on the mod, +1 :)

Why thank you. Thats what i believe in theres no need to mix it really.

I happen to like your style, its the same way I write code. No need to mix (X)HTML with PHP...unless its excessive opening and closing, then I'll just print the (X)HTML. Also very neat.

if your going to do a job do it right... im sure Nyna may have a good enough reason why opening and closing php all the time could be a issue

mixing xhtml??

google it lol Extensible Hypertext Markup Language (XHTML)

if your going to do a job do it right... im sure Nyna may have a good enough reason why opening and closing php all the time could be a issue

mixing xhtml??

google it lol Extensible Hypertext Markup Language (XHTML)

i do know what it is but it looks like normal html to me.

Re: [mccode v2] View Donators

I dislike your style of coding but it's a ok mod i guess but leaves you open to spammers they know who to spam now lol

+1 anyways mate

Ok what he was saying is it gives potential spammers the ability to pick out your donators and spam their links to them knowing they have a better chance to get a donator for their game.

+1 anyways mate

Ok what he was saying is it gives potential spammers the ability to pick out your donators and spam their links to them knowing they have a better chance to get a donator for their game.

someone actually understands me... wow

if they are that scared of that, use a timestamp() and make it where they ahve to be signed up for X amount of days before they can view the page..........

or you could just add

not so hard huh lol

http://www.killah-city.net

Firstly let me say....

Nice mod :-D

Secondly, if your worried about spammers accessing the page, why not add in the security that they have to be a donator to see the page as well? I mean would you want to have to wait 4 days and to have to pay at least $3 to spam someones game? :|

End of the day, spammers are part of the game growth culture, but the prevention of it is hard to do... i for one will be removing the ability to post links into the mailbox as well as trying to figure out a way for the messages to be scanned by the system to stop unwanted mails going out. :-)

i've banned over 20k proxy websites lol

i don't really have spammers because i just go to the game they spammed (with their referal link how stupid can you get) goto the owner and explain my position and their id lol

if that doesn't work then i spam on theirs and i know more proxies than god so im sure they would get sick of me eventually