MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Faction with Armoury

Dazza

Hello,

First I will say I DID NOT make this mod, Richard did in this topic: http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/index.php?topic=26678.0

He created a Faction system for the Mc Code Lite version that included an armoury. Due to myself and others wanting an armoury as the one posted up lately was 'illegal' I found this, converted it to V2 and tested it. Give Richard a nice comment and a +1 for making the mod, I just converted it to V2.

Run SQL:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create factions.php:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [v2] Faction with Armoury

Find in attacklost.php

Add:

Find in attackwon.php

Add below:

Add into mainmenu.php

Add into explore.php:

Then....

Add this into manage_faction.php:

Add this function into manage_faction.php

Add these links into explore.php

There you go. I'v done this and it works perfectly on my V2 game so it should for you. I know the discussion of the V2 gangs system may be better, but I dont know what the differences are.

The, you don't have all lines in manage_faction.php

Here, those 3 lines missing.

> Give Money / Points

Fatal error: Call to undefined function give_vault() in C:\wamp\www\game\manage_faction.php on line 32

> Manage Apps

Fatal error: Call to undefined function app_manage() in C:\wamp\www\game\manage_faction.php on line 52

> Kick Member

Fatal error: Call to undefined function kick_member() in C:\wamp\www\game\manage_faction.php on line 56

Hmm, here are the functions for the above:

Kick

App manage

Give

That what you need?

• 2 months later...

Re: [mccode v2] Faction with Armoury

Now, this pops up everytime i try to open a link in manage_factions.php

"You are not authorised to access this page."

And still, I am the factions leader. Help, please?

Ps. your fix worked, Karlos, I just fixed it wrong, :P I gave you force.

• 4 months later...

Re: [mccode v2] Faction with Armoury

I have sorted the above, but found another problem, Best chain does not work i.e the count doesn't go up it just stays at zero, there is also no time limit for you to attack i.e current chain never resets back to zero.