MakeWebGames

New In-Game Template

redsnake420

• 2 weeks later...

Re: New In-Game Template

css php photoshop, ain't really hard

need someone to file your big head down?

he never asked whether it was hard or not, he was only wanting feedback no what we thought of the template.

RS - i like what you have managed to done and im impressed with the layout seeing it is your first what i might suggest and what i myself still need to improve on is creating a template with everything in it which all flows. what i mean by this is nothing feels out of place. from what ive seen of the screen shot i would say it is only the user bars ("images") which seem out of place just because of the boldness of the colors against the dark broken layout. if you see what i mean but apart from that keep up the good work and best of luck in the future.

I really like it!! I like the colours you have used and the background is impressive.

I would like to make my own game template, but I don't know where to start!! ;) Ggl.

i was replying to the above post...

need someone to file your big head down?

he never asked whether it was hard or not, he was only wanting feedback no what we thought of the template.

RS - i like what you have managed to done and im impressed with the layout seeing it is your first what i might suggest and what i myself still need to improve on is creating a template with everything in it which all flows. what i mean by this is nothing feels out of place. from what ive seen of the screen shot i would say it is only the user bars ("images") which seem out of place just because of the boldness of the colors against the dark broken layout. if you see what i mean but apart from that keep up the good work and best of luck in the future.

maybe learn how to read a topic you little prick.

file my head back down... how original...

Some improvements that will aid loading speed..

Set the body background to the gray & black pattern.

The content background image 1px tall saved as a PNG with 70% opacity.

for the top and bottom content bits have seperate containers with rounded edges.

i knew you weren't talking to me zero your first post was to ace and thanks for all the tips everyone, im trying to get better but i think i need some help to show me how to do it better

and to yg i know my bars suck i need some made for my game but at the moment i cant afford anything

if anyone could help me i would be much obliged.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...