MakeWebGames

[mccodes v2] ingame 3 colum template modified

MDK666

well everyone after playing around with the header for who knows how long its the headers from shavedbravadas first template ill also post a screenshot so u can see it before useing it. im not releaseing my images so ull have to make ur own. other then that this has a right side menu.

header.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

mainmenu.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

mainmenu2.php

Re: [mccodes v2] ingame 3 colum template modified

looks to me like the background image for the .menu <td> isn't wide enough. Just make a new image for the background on menu links, find out how wide the table is and make it a couple of pixels smaller.

Great job on this MDK, I had actually planned on doing that on my next template.

i could fix it but i dont know ecaxtly did i mean its just a header file thats edited maybe the other guy is right who knows. but im currently working on a new mod so i cant help you at the moment, and thanks shaved i hope your not made that i got to it before you.

Great mod MDK666

Just one thing tip for this mod. Dont forget not everyone has streets.php (or street.php) or a few other things. However the good news is that its given me a few things to add and play around with.

Cheers mate + 1

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...