MakeWebGames

[mccode v1]Starter Pack Item

Macintrash

I Wrote a small code block into itemuse.php, its basically an item that when used, gives the user medical items, a donator day, some cash and crystals etc.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Its really a very useful item, all you need to do is create the item and name it Starter Pack and it should work. You can also add an "event_add" to itemsend.php so that it tells you who send the item

Sorry i dont know how to use colored codes :(

Re: [mccode v1]Starter Pack Item

I Wrote a small code block into itemuse.php, its basically an item that when used, gives the user medical items, a donator day, some cash and crystals etc.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Its really a very useful item, all you need to do is create the item and name it Starter Pack and it should work. You can also add an "event_add" to itemsend.php so that it tells you who send the item

Sorry i dont know how to use colored codes :(

Sorry, this item cannot be used as it has no effect.

thats what i get when i try to use it

Go to admin.php and find the bit thats for giving user Dp and copy and paste the bit where it says, you have been given a ?? donator pack by the administration. and stick it in itemuse.php.

I have my own version of this on my game and i also added this:

Just add this in on register.php under the registering data in DB. It's good.

If you use this +1 me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jokeing i dont give a poop.

Ahaha i make myself laugh so bad it hurts.

For mc codes version 2

itemuse.php

below $r=$db->fetch_row($i);

Then just add a item call Starter Pack and make sure you add a effect it doesnt matter what it is... just so in inventory.php it has the link [use] by it.

Why not just do it like this?? The above ways are good to, I just like to clean it up a bit and make it easily customizable.

open itemuse.php

find

add this below

• 3 weeks later...

i've seen so many of these ej.am and co.cc websites using this and forgetting on minor thing to make the button disappear after the kit or days are over.

so say for example you set it for people under 5 days and the other row in the db updates also

how hard was that...