MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Golden Snitch

Maadazzz

Re: [mccode v2] Golden Snitch

You must be a super genius to be able to code that after 3 days of starting to learn php.....

Mm, to be honest, the code doesn't look that complex.

Although.. Why is the name of the file called mine.php

And just a hint, next time you make a mod, could you include some instructions? Aswell as the name of the file..

People might not be patient enough to view the code to get the name :D - Then again, if anybody uploads a mod without checking the code then they might want to think again about what they are doing running a game. :O

snitch.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

There is one event try and do the others, Did it in about 80 secs so if there are any errors reply ill fix em right up ;)

ALSO

you didnt need

session_start();

as it is in globals.php

this is what i was talking about when I said make it random. This is untested but should work.

replace

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

with this

That way you don't find the snitch every single time. The way it is set there you have a 30% chance of catching it. You can make that number higher say 80 then it would be an 80% chance. which would be better.