MakeWebGames

Problem with my game on firefox

88nismo

Hi all. I have a weird problem... When a player is on firefox and sends another player money or an item, it sends it twice :? .. however on IE it works fine. I am lost and cannot track down the problem + im kinda of a noob lol.. If any of you know whats going on, please help! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Problem with my game on firefox

yup, hard to say with out seeing something...but to be honest......try the search on here. I belive someone has had this problem, and fixed it in another topic....that might be faster for you 8-)

hard to say without seeing something wow Alabama keep it pg please.

it is the code because everything i code is specified for firefox use i dislike ie with a passion i actually told my members to download firefox lol

yup, hard to say with out seeing something...but to be honest......try the search on here. I belive someone has had this problem, and fixed it in another topic....that might be faster for you 8-)

hard to say without seeing something wow Alabama keep it pg please.

it is the code because everything i code is specified for firefox use i dislike ie with a passion i actually told my members to download firefox lol

LOL

lol but majority of the Internet users are actually Internet Explorer users, but who cares lets get back to the topic of helping this guy out,

what is the problem accuring on? what script (is it a script made by yourself, or bought from someone)

any clue to it will help us to help you