MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Ranks

jamboy1

I've been thinking about adding this to my game for quite some time and finally decided to do it myself.

I have taken TC's rank names because i'm not very creative at words. first of all run this SQL:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

now in viewuser.php find:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and add underneath:

Still in viewuser find:

Add underneath:

Now in index.php find:

Add below

Still in index add:

where you'd like it to apear

Now create a file called rank.php

In header.php find

Add above

That should be it, more will be added to rank.php and you will need total crimes and total busts already on your game.

Enjoy

Re: [MCcode V2] Ranks

very good little addon great addition one little error in the index page

your one

Should Be

you put $r instead of $ir on first if statment! apart from that very well done mate!

i cant remember who i got this add on from but i have some problems with it

i cant seem to make it work i am level 16 but i am still ranked as Private can some one help me out please is there anything wrong with the script

1. You'd need a SQL for busts and crimes (If you don't have them already)

2. This is different mod's patched together, You would need images for ranks if you look at the code

3. I made rank.php AGES ago, It was just used for something else :| And I told him NOT to give it out or alter it for his own :x

I ALREADY HAVE THE IMAGES THEY WORK FINE, THE SCRIPT IS NOT USED FOR CRIMES YOU CAN SEE THAT FROM THE CODE

IT IS USED FOR LEVELS WHEN I CHANGE THE

TO THIS

IT SHOWS THAT You are The Gangster AND IT GIVE THE IMAGE OF GANGSTER I.E RANK 17 FORM SCRIPT

IT JUST WONT CHECK THE INSIDE CRITERIA IT JUST JUMPS TO THE LAST ONE

Can someone please remove this! RANK.PHP IS MINE :@

Can no-one see the difference in coding? It's hardly even altered :@

your going to need to prove that as i looked at your posts and searched the forum and didn't find a ranks mod made by you.

I made it for him, Him only. I have proof and I'm sure I can prove it seen as I have all the files! I have msn logs and I have his msn, Plus a mail from him when I mailed him asking him to take this down. But he can't as there is no edit button.

That good enough for you?

Can someone please remove this! RANK.PHP IS MINE :@

Can no-one see the difference in coding? It's hardly even altered :@

your going to need to prove that as i looked at your posts and searched the forum and didn't find a ranks mod made by you.

he's not lying... it was used for something else, i want to edit it so i can change the rank.php to something i can make myself... sorry

Thats Brave Of Ya

Not really he deserves it,

Oh typical, more people with characteristics and mental age of children. :)

And the person im talking to will probably post below me :)

are you telling me that's a act of a adult?

no offense but your the only person acting like a child here

And the person im talking to will probably post below me

Pointed at me?

I must be psychic :)