MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Not much of a MOD more of a great addon.. Private Messenger

Uridium

Re: [mccode v2] Not much of a MOD more of a great addon.. Private Messenger

Any help with what I am missing?

I have illusions's SQL with the amendment right above my post.

I have the main menu link, which is going to a white page.

I have the file instantmessenger.php uploaded.

I have the php121 and only it uploaded and unzipped.

I altered the standalone configurations to match mine and deleted the other config.php files..

any clue what I am missing?

yea my full sql file i had posted there are sqls that illusions had forgotten to post, so if you still have problems. leave the error code here and ill try and help you as much as possible.

Actualy.. I misposted, I did use yours. I had no error code with the SQL. But I am going to mysite.ending/instantmessenger.php and getting only a white screen. Possibly my configuration file :S Well, I will watch the thread and tinker with it, must be something simple.

It was configuration, I didn't have the right info to go to my original users on my database in configuration, thanks for all your posts. I am still trying to figure out if I can open in browser and not pop up, but I do have it running :)

well thats good cuz since i just switched hosts my messenger is giveing me a problem now :cry: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mdk666/public_html/php121/php121db.php:274) in /home/mdk666/public_html/php121/php121.php on line 108

Actualy.. I misposted, I did use yours. I had no error code with the SQL. But I am going to mysite.ending/instantmessenger.php and getting only a white screen. Possibly my configuration file :S Well, I will watch the thread and tinker with it, must be something simple.

also view the php121 forums as they will give better install advice if your expirencing errors regards a messenger fault.

hey guys got an error here when the pop messenger box thing comes up i get this error

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/criminal/public_html/game2/php121/php121.php on line 89

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/criminal/public_html/game2/php121/php121.php on line 90

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/criminal/public_html/game2/php121/php121.php:89) in /home/criminal/public_html/game2/php121/php121.php on line 108

any help please :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...