MakeWebGames

[Showcase] Assassins-Empire.com

Arkvoodle`

The name of the site is Assassins-Empire

URL: www.assassins-empire.com

Description: Join the huge empire of assassins, within you can act from a large array of activities such as training, gaining money by scavaging, criminal activities, jobs and even go to college to study further attacking and defending abilities. With always active staff and constant updates, you can't get bored. So Sign up now, and become apart of the Assassins Empire...

I'm always on the cpanel editing/adding/improving things, always thinking of mods to add and always kind to my users (Of course) ;)

please let me know what you think of it or if you find any bugs or errors etc etc etc.

Re: [showcase] Assassins-Empire.com

I'm always on the cpanel editing/adding/improving things, always thinking of mods to add and always kind to my users (Of course) ;)

please let me know what you think of it or if you find any bugs or errors etc etc etc.

guess you never heard of notepad+, crimsoneditor, etc if you are always on cpanel editing/adding/improving things ....