MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] New re-designed bank.php!! Money & Crystals in 1 bank

MDK666

Well everyone here is a new mod i worked on its not all my codeing its actually an addition to the codeing of bank.php which i no longer need 2 bank scripts to run it say for crystals and money now its all 1 page and all the sqls and etc are in it...

this is for the sql, if u have bank already just add the crystals sql

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create a page called bank1.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

upload the bank1.php test it so it works, then overwrite bank.php if you like it. thats all and thanks for your time.

Re: New re-designed bank.php!! Money & Crystals in 1 bank

Tis fine cept for depositing crystals doesnt list the amnt. And you did not give a cron for intrest.

actually it does list the amount that you are depositing and/or withdrawing i have tested it myself, as for interest because im running from a home server i cannot run a cron so im not sure if it takes out the interest automatically or not id have to look into that, this mod was just to rid my game of unused pages such as diamond, money, crystal banks all into one even though the above one only lists for crystals and money... if you have any more comments or questions go ahead and ask away.

Re: New re-designed bank.php!! Money & Crystals in 1 bank

Community Bank

You hand over $1284 to be deposited,

after the fee is taken ($30), $1254 is added to your account.

You now have $0 crystals in the bank.

> Back

Is what I was referring to, it may confuse people.

Re: [mccode v2] New re-designed bank.php!! Money & Crystals in 1 bank

ok everyone heres the updated and working script as of today, a few people had brought up to me that the amount in the bank or being deposited and etc wasnt showing up so after i had went through it all and tested it about 20 times with some small edits its not in tip top shape.

hye dude its not quite fixed i tried to add cristals

QUERY ERROR: Unknown column 'bankcrystals' in 'field list'

Query was UPDATE users SET bankcrystals=bankcrystals+85, crystals=crystals-100 where userid=5

?

hye dude its not quite fixed i tried to add cristals

QUERY ERROR: Unknown column 'bankcrystals' in 'field list'

Query was UPDATE users SET bankcrystals=bankcrystals+85, crystals=crystals-100 where userid=5

?

you have to add the sql to your users table which is: