MakeWebGames

[mccode v1] Punch Mod

HITMAN 17

Re: [mccode v1] Punch Mod

yeah you have but sounds better than hackpc nice wording changed and your using a config file as well shows good coding bro maybe if you can maybe add it as users can only do it so many times aday coz the exp would get out of hand and they be levling all over the place in 24 hours cud ruin the game maybe write a cron in script and add the cron line or use timestamp just a idea i can do it but not guna do all the work for you mate hope you see as help and not im having ago bro up to you tho bro nice script

yeah i know bro but give him a break abit at leat he is trying mate even if he changing lines of text more than i can say for most of the people on here mate but i know what ya mean at least he is trying add some thing wat looks diffo to orignal of hackpc bro

i dont any game mate at the mo did but alot of people spoil them now without the secruity well lets say game over and to be honest i dont have the time to secure any game right now of my own but i do know both version one and to bro so anything you need to just give a mail ill be happy to help once again great mod im just simply here to help

man wish you wud all shut up moanig its free aint it and well writtin anyways would you look a gifted horse in mouth problem with sounds of some of you people are kind to post mods for free even if it just re written and people still moan some will use

• 2 months later...

I Think This Is Funny, Dont Know Why Someone Would Type Like This. Drives Me Insane. Why Would You Cap The First Letter Of Every Word While Your Typing? wHat iF yOu cApped tHe sEcond lEtter oF eAch wOrd, wOuld tHat bE cOol?

or thE thIrd leTter woUld be siLly woUldnt it? haHahAhaH

I just choose not to ... to annoy people like you on a forum ... because i have nothing better to do with my life :evil:

Apparently not since all I have seen so far is negative posts from you about mods that people make.... I haven't searched yet but just how many of the mods on CE are contributed by you?? People like you are the reason I am not gonna post the usershops I am almost done making on here. Because if there is something wrong or you just don't like it you have to bitch about it..... if you don't like it so what you don't have to use it...... you don't even have to say anything just move on to the next mod but you have to post something stupid like another useless mod.... so what if it is atleast the person posting it is trying......

I just choose not to ... to annoy people like you on a forum ... because i have nothing better to do with my life :evil:

Apparently not since all I have seen so far is negative posts from you about mods that people make.... I haven't searched yet but just how many of the mods on CE are contributed by you?? People like you are the reason I am not gonna post the usershops I am almost done making on here. Because if there is something wrong or you just don't like it you have to bitch about it..... if you don't like it so what you don't have to use it...... you don't even have to say anything just move on to the next mod but you have to post something stupid like another useless mod.... so what if it is at least the person posting it is trying......

that is so heart felt man, i mean that nearly made me cry .... NOT! do i look like i care what you post and what you don't ... it's obvious alot of noobs will take you're codes edit the style sheet and sell it as there own ... wise up, i did along time ago ... why should i contribute anything? it either gets thrown back in my face or comes back around 2 months later with a new name and new look .... just like you're header ... you're a complete idiot for posting it .... 7/10 games i go on now that CE noobs own have that same header ..... theres something called originality ... and learning by yourself like the rest of us did. Oh and as for me "always" posting negatives ... check Blue_devil123's preferences thread ... and be amazed.

Craig. For one you have been posting alot of negativity lately. I really do not wish to argue with you again because that will make it what.. The 23rd time we argue :lol: but. You got to stop posting negativity like you are doing alot lately.

I know alot of modification's on this forum is a bunch of warrock's ass (Warrock... dont ask i dont know either. :lol:). But you got to keep it to your self.

Some people actualy might find this mod amazing while you dont. I for one find this stupid that he claimed he had made it after he has just edited the hack pc modification.

I for one will agree that people like the topic starter here are cluttering up these forum's and that is why it is so slow for other's. Let's see.

66536 Posts in 12749 Topics by 14398 Members

66, 536 post's in 12, 749 topic's by 14, 398 member's.

About 40, 000 of those post's are arguement's.

About 5, 000 of those topic's are useless thread's.

About 10, 000 of those member's are not even active any more.

But what i am trying to say is. Why sign up to a forum and never come back? You get the ability to use the forum's without signing up. So why come here and sign up and never come back if you can do what you can while having an account just without posting.

Ok about majority of those member's that are not active any more doesn't have a single post on there name. But it's called keeping it clean and tidy. Alot of those topic's & post's can be merged into one and this forum could/possibly run way smoother.

^^ Just my 0.02 cent's.

Well .... Sometimes people deserve it kyle you know that i know that and even shaved knows that ... so whats wrong with putting people in-line ? ... so basicly what shaved was trying to say was .. lets post positive let them think there a good coder ... when clearly he isn't ... i don't get it ... i admitt everyone stats from somewhere, and i don't discrimate that fact .. but when it's a awfull mod i'm obviously going to post a negative comment :S .... instead of saying Yeah +1 just for being special ... Pmsl :evil:

I never said you had to post anything positive all I am getting at is that 9/10ths of the post now a days are negative. I knew he just edited the hack pc..... but when I see stupid shit like that I just keep it to myself lol. Not trying to start an argument or anything just tired of all the negativity..... and as for my header lol.... you don't actually think I am using it on my game do you?? I am just tired of seeing the same ole basic mccode look on every game so if they all want to look the same why not let them look atleast a little better lol.