MakeWebGames

[mccodes V2] Bounty Hunter Game

War_Hero

Re: [mccodes V2] Bounty Hunter Game

Thanks. :)

Right. I'm not sure why that happened. I'm doing a few more tests as we speak. :)

However, I did find one thing wrong, so replace the function location_search() with this:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Which search party and location did you choose?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. Very strange as it's working for me.

Could you please PM me. :)

:-o I forgot to say, add this to header.php under the function menuarea():

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and replace function location_search() with this:

I had to edit a few of the queries. :)

Radio_Active...

I forgot to mention (as I had to remove a bit of text to fit everything in), I coded this from scratch. I got the idea from a user on my brother's game.

:)

Im going to guess that user from his brother's game, is "SoldierB" , seeing as he only has one post here, and prolly just joined to see his idea in action.

IF that is so, forgive me i did not understand =) I thought he was just a random so im sorry soldierb =)

Oh doesn't matter, we all have misunderstandings from time to time. :-P

There have been some problems with this mod with a few people, so I'm going to re-do a bit of it to make it easier to work with....well, try to.

If you would still like to use this one, then by all means do. :) Check this post for updates though. :)

Unfortunately you didn't find the bounty in the City Center. You'll need to join up again if you want to have another look for the bounty.QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1' WHERE `userid` = ('463')' at line 3

Query was UPDATE `users` SET `bountyhunt` = '0', `bhparty` = '0', `bhlocation` = '0, `lifeins` = `lifeins` - '1' WHERE `userid` = ('463')

Are you sure you're completing all of the steps? By the sound of it, you haven't 'chosen' your location properly. Reset all of the fields related to the bounty hunt in the database, then re-try it, making sure you complete all the steps. :)

I'm re-doing this so it's easier to work with. I hope to get it to work. :)

i am getting this blank screen as well

It works fine for me. You must make sure that you complete all steps when joining. If you don't, you will get a blank screen.

As I've said, I'm currently trying to re-do it so it's not a complicated.

As for the cron, I'm unsure as to why the AND wouldn't work, as it works perfectly fine for me. :? But at least you got it to work. :)

Thank you all for the comments. :)

Hi all. Sorry it's taken such a long time for a simple re-do of the mod. I've been really busy.

Replace your bounty.php with this:

Make sure to have run the SQL and make sure you've added in the cron.

I've tested this and it works on my brothers game, but if there are any errors, please post them here and I will gladly help. :)

instead of a blank screen I now get a screen that says: BOUNTY HUNTER.

lol

this will be a great mod once it's fixed

Oh. That's strange as it's works perfectly for me. There must be something that you're doing wrong. :-P I'll do a few more test to see if there is an error in the code.

here is an idea for you instead of it JUST searching how about making it so that ALL the pages in the game are part of it (not the staff pages) and you have to click around for whatever minutes it is and the last page you click on time out may or may not be the right place were the bounty is hiding and also maybe add a little thing wereever the bounty is hiding at random he will give a clue to which page he is on if you are on the page that he is on

That's an idea. I may add that in later when I have the time. I'm currently working on another mod. :)

By the way all, replace the whole script with this:

I found an error in one of the queries. :-P