MakeWebGames

New MSN Virus

Tonka

Hey guys,

A few of my friends have gotten this so i figured i would warn everyone

there is a new msn virus going around, i will post the message but do not go to the link

haha yeah !! :-P flashvids.obxhost.net/video.php?=YOUR_MSN_ADDRESS

What it does is it asks you to install a program from them and that contains the virus.

I've already contacted the webhost letting them know aswell

Re: New MSN Virus

Coincidence, I got this today and clicked the link before I read this post. Luckily the link crashed my laptop as soon as I clicked it so I didn't get no message to install anything. I don't think it would have mattered anyway. I use Norton anti-virus. It is excellent. It blocks all viruses and lets you know as soon as it blocks them, then does a quick scan afterwards.

Re: New MSN Virus

Speaking truely it all started from my freind...He had it...passed it on to me...then to someone...bla bla...Its a dangerous virus and u have cant remove it..

all viruses can be removed, some just take more time than others, or are to hard for the average user without the proper knowledge.

Yeah, someone sent this to me, well their MSN did but, i was sooooo close to clicking it, but then i remembered this post, so thanks Tonka!!!! :)

not a problem BlueDevil23