MakeWebGames

[mccodes V.2]Energy Sweet Shop

Ishraq

This Is My First Attempt On Making A Mod Please Try It Out

Basiclly you buy a sweet and you eat it straight away and your energy will go up by a bit.

Create A file called energysweetshop.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Please Tell Me If theres anything wrong or any errors because i want to fix it myself i need to learn if i still cant fix it then i will ask for help and you can post the right one.

You Can change the energy to anything you want even the name of the shop and the price.

Re: [mccodes V.2]Energy Sweet Shop

Getting a decent text Editor is a good thing one that will highlight your script and reveal what may be errors..

Watch what happens when i post your bit of code here and then correct it notice the colour changes..

YOUR PART

<?

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

MY PART

Even posting on here can give you and idea if the Script is right or wrong...

Not sure how you got bar23.php in yours as it isnt even mentioned on ISHZ script lol

what do u mean by the 'Not sure how you got bar23.php in yours as it isnt even mentioned on ISHZ script lol'

Great addon.

Just a small edit if I may.

Use the code below at the end of the script.Originally, the 2nd script indicated had energysweetshop.php.php for "Back to shop"

The code below corrects that :-P