Jump to content
MakeWebGames

Ishraq

Members
  • Posts

    574
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by Ishraq

  1. Delete topic. Was unnecessary.
  2. Its not on shared hosting. The server is dedicated.
  3. Tried it and worked. But it only changes a few digits at most. Nothing too big.
  4. lol Without a proxy how?
  5. What's the difference? http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/32758-mccodes-Dogtags-30-00
  6. This mod seems interesting and looking forward in buying this.
  7. I see what SRB is saying. If we know that the user is on this forum because you didn't respond. We will all gather suspicions and blame each other.
  8. Ive seen it before. MWG only post a reply if the search results are 0. If there was results then MWG will most likely not tell me.
  9. I'm not complaining aswell LOL I'm just laughing right now.
  10. LOL. I was just comparing LOL. Yh and he tried it with his forum avatar, signature, crystal market you name it. LOL. All failed.
  11. I know those IP traces doesn't give an accurate location but gives a location within a radius. However, I don't use it and didn't ask for it. But illusions went far for me and checked so thank you. Anyway, I was asking if there is a user in this forum with that ip address. And there isn't so.... there's no user.
  12. It's not a big deal of hacking. However, its clear that the person who tried it had bad intentions.
  13. I have used Peter more than once for many types of jobs. What a great guy :)
  14. looking good. Will you use fake names or real ones. Do you need license from FIFA to do so?
  15. Flick Click Football. Temple Run and many more.
  16. Ishraq

    Last day

    Mancity have won the league.
  17. World class game. Really attractive. You guys do know that the guy who posted here isn't the admin. I think.
  18. Ishraq

    Last day

    Mancity have a better chance of winning. But I want manutd to win.
  19. Ishraq

    Last day

    Chelsea 3 - 0 Blackburn Everton 1 - 3 Newcastle Man City 0 - 0 QPR Norwich 2 - 1 Aston Villa Stoke 2 - 2 Bolton Sunderland 0 - 4 Man Utd Swansea 2 - 3 Liverpool Tottenham 4 - 1 Fulham West Brom 1 - 2Arsenal Wigan 4 - 0 Wolves
  20. Ishraq

    Last day

    Chelsea v Blackburn Everton v Newcastle Man City v QPR Norwich v Aston Villa Stoke v Bolton Sunderland v Man Utd Swansea v Liverpool Tottenham v Fulham West Brom v Arsenal Wigan v Wolves last day of the premier league. Last games. Take a guess
  21. What is this template?
  22. Make it $5?
  23. Lol. Well spotted. Just noticed this started in 2011 some old topic. Noone gave attention to. lol
  24. How is that a free template? From where?
×
×
  • Create New...