MakeWebGames

Richards Business Mod--Fixed With a few Things added.

Joshua

***EDIT****

This Post is updated Frequently to save you from having to scroll through all the other posts :)

As promised, I've went through and fixed everything I could find as well as add some missing functions (Such as Donate to Business and Withdraw from Vault) Also fixed the small error where people could use the +9999- bank hack and credit themselves a large amount of cash.

Again, I did not make this mod I just fixed it and added a few things. BludClart helped with a few additions of his own, Hope you guys enjoy it.

Any problems let me know and I'll try and find what's wrong, again, this is fully functional on my game and I havent found a bug yet.

Start off with the SQLS

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add this QUERY to Loggedin.php I'd say right under globals

OPEN global_func.php

find ?>

above add

A lot more coming..........

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i can imagine this is very secure thanks to you immortal :P so now ill add the secured version to my game....btw people one of my additions was stars for company ranks...find yourself a nice star.no need for resizing its all in the codes. make sure you call it star.gif lol.also you can go round and tweak the ammount needed per star.i believe there is 4 to alter!

Is it just me or does the business owner not get any stats for being the owner (ie in TC you get +50 per stat)

yes i made it so that director gets 50 of every stats ;) and also to add company specials you have to do it straight through database i never can be bothered to add staff functions for my additions :P

K so alot of people apparently are installing this, but no one's giving any feed back><

Curious if any bugs were found, working 100%? Good? bad?? DONT CODE ANYMORE YOU SUCK?? ;) hehe

I can probably add that in, tho it'll be tomorrow, i'm getting tired and i still have to go through these 35 files in the PETS mod >< lol...this is getting put off till tomorrow i think.

K so alot of people apparently are installing this, but no one's giving any feed back><

Curious if any bugs were found, working 100%? Good? bad?? DONT CODE ANYMORE YOU SUCK?? ;) hehe

I can probably add that in, tho it'll be tomorrow, i'm getting tired and i still have to go through these 35 files in the PETS mod >< lol...this is getting put off till tomorrow i think.

Sorry forgot about that well Im loving it. Its by far the best free mod I have ever seen! My players love it and now they are actually buying companies becuause of it! Nice work Immortalthug :thumbsup:

okay i like this mod but i agree it need the admin functions added, sooooo im gonna TRY it myself.

here is what i have so far, working on the rest.

cases

[mysql]case 'newcompspecial':

newcompspecial();

break;

case 'compspecialedit':

compspecialedit();

break;

case 'compspecialdele':

compspecialdele();

break;[/mysql]

Bit to add to globa_func.php

[mysql]function compspecial_dropdown($connection,$ddname="compspecial",$selected=-1)

{

global $db;

$ret="<select name='$ddname' type='dropdown'>";

$q=$db->query("SELECT cs.*,bus.* FROM compspecials cs LEFT JOIN businesses bus ON cs.csJOB=c.cID ORDER BY c.cNAME ASC, cs.csNAME ASC");

if($selected == -1)

{

$first=0;

}

else

{

$first=1;

}

while($r=$db->fetch_row($q))

{

$ret.="\n<option value='{$r['csID']}'";

if ($selected == $r['csID'] || $first == 0)

{

$ret.=" selected='selected'";

$first=1;

}

$ret.=">{$r['busNAME']} - {$r['csNAME']}</option>";

}

$ret.="\n</select>";

return $ret;

}[/mysql]

the links for staff_bus.php (coming)

[mysql]> Make a new Bus Special

> Edit a Bus Special

> Delete a Bus Special

[/mysql]

still working on the add edit and delete functions. bear with me or you may even help? lol if im wrong here jsut tel me what im screwing up on please, i am learning as much as i can here.

okay i like this mod but i agree it need the admin functions added, sooooo im gonna TRY it myself.

here is what i have so far, working on the rest.

cases

[mysql]case 'newcompspecial':

newcompspecial();

break;

case 'compspecialedit':

compspecialedit();

break;

case 'compspecialdele':

compspecialdele();

break;[/mysql]

Bit to add to globa_func.php

[mysql]function compspecial_dropdown($connection,$ddname="compspecial",$selected=-1)

{

global $db;

$ret="<select name='$ddname' type='dropdown'>";

$q=$db->query("SELECT cs.*,bus.* FROM compspecials cs LEFT JOIN businesses bus ON cs.csJOB=c.cID ORDER BY c.cNAME ASC, cs.csNAME ASC");

if($selected == -1)

{

$first=0;

}

else

{

$first=1;

}

while($r=$db->fetch_row($q))

{

$ret.="\n<option value='{$r['csID']}'";

if ($selected == $r['csID'] || $first == 0)

{

$ret.=" selected='selected'";

$first=1;

}

$ret.=">{$r['busNAME']} - {$r['csNAME']}</option>";

}

$ret.="\n</select>";

return $ret;

}[/mysql]

the links for staff_bus.php (coming)

[mysql]> Make a new Bus Special

> Edit a Bus Special

> Delete a Bus Special

[/mysql]

still working on the add edit and delete functions. bear with me or you may even help? lol if im wrong here jsut tel me what im screwing up on please, i am learning as much as i can here.

Good idea but really, why use this if you know how to use the database? This is just more for hackers to mess around with

have it your way then bro, just trying to give something to those who are trying to learn here. myself being one of them.

but guess what?

ill just stop here and keep all my stuff to myself, so nobody shares anything anymore then.

:thumbsup: just cuz you dont like it.

edit"why use this if you know how to use the database? This is just more for hackers to mess around with" its in the staff panel, secure it and you have no worries.

I will not be posting the rest of this-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :p

but for those who may NOT KNOW how to add things to your games in the SQL form

you can add them with this.

[mysql]INSERT INTO `compspecials` (`csID`,`csNAME`,`csJOB`,`csCOST`,`csMONEY`,`csCRYSTALS`,`csITEM`,`csENDU`,`csIQ`,`csLABOUR`,`csSTR`) VALUES (' ','put the csname here','5','5','5','1','6','6','6','66')[/mysql]

edit the numbers to what you want them to be, just follow the order from the insert above and change the numbers to match your aim on the special your adding.