MakeWebGames

Not selling

PoNiT

Re: [V2] Simple Bombing Mod [V2] - ($2)

yeah, i understand if you have like 20 people signed up to your game, but if you have 1000 people playing and one person pays a bit of money and everyone goes into hospital, that would be such a bad mod as many people would spend there life in the hospital, not to mention the server load...It would have to cost alot and restrictions for certain users, etc etc...

Guest Anonymous

However, as the OP has few very posts to his name; 11 vs. your 145 as I write this, and he has actually taken the time to give something to the community rather than just complain about other people mods and ask dumb questions, I see no point to slanging his work off.

Everybody starts of slow, it is only be experimenting, sharing concepts, and code with your peers for discussion and review do you truly learn.

However, as the OP has few very posts to his name; 11 vs. your 145 as I write this, and he has actually taken the time to give something to the community rather than just complain about other people mods and ask dumb questions, I see no point to slanging his work off.

Everybody starts of slow, it is only be experimenting, sharing concepts, and code with your peers for discussion and review do you truly learn.

All credit for him to post it free, starting off slow isnt about coding sh!t to make a quick buck!

Ok sorry i didnt think everyone would find it a bad idea. And well you could change the money cost to whatever you like. its only 300k for me as there isnt much money in circulation.

It's like one of my early mods ive made. Im quite new to php and making that mod made me happy as finally i can code things.

And yes maybe you do not like it, but i just want to tell you my friend has tried it on his site and the server does not go slow at all. When my friend used it, all his players (2000+) went into hospital and the server didnt go slow at all.

I just wanted to share this mod as people have shared their mods and helped me out a lot. Anyway as most people were giving me bad comments i decided to delete it from the free modifications and i probably wont sell it.

I didnt know people would give such negative comments. And thanks nyna for your comment.

Agreed!

May i suggest a new idea? You could use this mod for a gang bomb.... like... if you h8 another gang, the owner of the gang can buy the explosives (500k$ ea?) and (if u have a gang armory) it goes into your armory and only the captain and vice-captain can set charge to a diff gang, sending all online gang members to hospital...

also...

you could make it an organised crime, and if you win, you can get x1 SMALL explosive and then when you get 3 small explosives, u can combine them to a medium?