MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Game Stats For Admin

PoNiT

I took halloffame.php and edited it to make this.

It is a mod which allows admin to see the first 20 users with the most money, bank money, crystals and bank crystals.

I know its simple and anyone could have done it, but I just decided to do it so if anyone hacks or cheats, I can look there to see who has been cheating.

You can always edit it to add your own things also!

Create a file called me.php,

Add into it;

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then in smenu.php find;

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Below it add;

The best thing is, not everyone can see it, only admin can :D

------------------

Extra information: The names of the users links to their profile, and it says whether they are online or offline.

Tesco: Every little helps

------------------

Re: [V2]Game Stats For Admin[V2]

good idea. why not have a table to show any IP conflicts? that would help.

Not tested but summin along the lines of this...

Just a thought though

which will then allow other users to rob etc (if you have this mod intergrated) thats like saying if a users gets fed jailed... ill delete them... cause then when they come back from being fed jailed al there money will be gone?

i know if i played a game and that happened, i would not be happy.

well users cant attack fedjailed users!

just was wondering if it could be implemented in the me.php so if a user is fedjailed you just remove all the money from him so if a user goes in the stats.php will see less cash than it actually is..

this imo will be good for games which have allot of users

might be wrong just an opinion !!

(never said anything about deleting users)

I agree with tezza. Its a stupid idea :S

I know u didnt say anything about deleting people. But tezza said if someone goes into fed jail, and then return x days later, and find their moneys gone, i dont think they wud play do you?

And i mean fed jail is so users learn from their mistakes. And if they are in for say even 300 days, im sure some would come back after 300 days to see all the new updates. And i think they would be excited that they would have a lot of money spare. And seeing it all gone wont do them any good!

Also if you mean to take the money off users who have been scamming or are in for say 1000 days for hacking or something, you could easily just go on to edit user and delete the money from them :D

I agree with Terza. Its a stupid idea :S

I know u didn't say anything about deleting people. But Terza said if someone goes into fed jail, and then return x days later, and find their moneys gone, i dint think they wud play do you?

And i mean fed jail is so users learn from their mistakes. And if they are in for say even 300 days, I'm sure some would come back after 300 days to see all the new updates. And i think they would be excited that they would have a lot of money spare. And seeing it all gone wont do them any good!

Also if you mean to take the money off users who have been scamming or are in for say 1000 days for hacking or something, you could easily just go on to edit user and delete the money from them :D

Also if you mean to take the money off users who have been scamming or are in for say 1000 days for hacking or something, you could easily just go on to edit user and delete the money from them

thats exactly my point as my fedjail doesn't show the users money i have to search all fedjailed users, i have to go on to edit user for all of them!

where as this mod shows you there money and bank money so if they are fedjailed you would know there and then who to edit!

and stupidity and opinion don't match if you don't like it doesn't mean its stupid just my way of thinking that it will suite my game thats all

thanks anyway :-)

PS

if they return after 365 days they will be billionaires with the job money and bank Interest and anything else that pays on a daily basis so i think its right to delete there money