MakeWebGames

[mccode] Crime Group Descriptions

jamboy1

This mod is best used with Richards crime page, but i'm sure it can be added somewhere on the standard MCcode criminal.php so now here is what to do:

Run this SQL:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now simply in crimes you add where you want it:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I thank richard for making that crime page ;) i hope you don't mind me making this little addon

Also i havn't tested it yet, so if it is a little buggy please tell me

I also havn't much knoledge of how to add into the staff_crimes.php file, sowwy :P

Re: Crime Group Descriptions

Crime group descriptions will have to be manually installed from the database and i believe the

should be

Unless you make a staff function in crimes for this, you will have to manually make them in the DB by browsing an editing then going from there...

Re: Crime Group Descriptions

Thanks for using my idea lol...Is it working tho?

i didn't know it was yours but hey it's ok, i'm always happy to try and make mini stuff like this :D

and also thanks radio for the little peice of help :D

also i am using DB

• 13 years later...

Staff panel edit (staff_crimes.php)

Add

After

Find in new_crimegroup_submit()

Add after

Find 

Replace with

In edit_crimegroup_form()

Find

Add after

In edit_crimegroup_sub()

Find

Add after

Find

Replace with

Your done

Edited by boionfire81
missed ending textarea