MakeWebGames

Stats [urgent]

iR00T

Stats Info:

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND us.userid != 1 AND u.user_level != 0' at line 1

Query was SELECT count(*) FROM userstats us LEFT JOIN users u ON us.userid=u.userid WHERE us.IQ > AND us.userid != 1 AND u.user_level != 0

i changed my stats to big int and yueah i got that does anyon know how to fix that

Guest Anonymous

Re: Stats [urgent]

SELECT count(*) FROM userstats us LEFT JOIN users u ON us.userid=u.userid WHERE us.IQ > Value AND us.userid != 1 AND u.user_level != 0

Spot the missing value...

Re: Stats [urgent]

yeah its value

and umm well i was tryin to see i was doing a stat cap and yeah so i didnt do it

and just dropped my usersstats table and restarted it

so its ok

but i ALTER TABLE `userstats` CHANGE `strength` `strength` BIGINT( 45 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10.0000';

ALTER TABLE `userstats` CHANGE `agility` `agility` BIGINT( 45 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10.0000';

ALTER TABLE `userstats` CHANGE `labour` `labour` BIGINT( 45 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10.0000';

ALTER TABLE `userstats` CHANGE `guard` `guard` BIGINT( 45 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10.0000';

ALTER TABLE `userstats` CHANGE `iq` `iq` BIGINT( 45 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10.000000';

...So yeah....i just forget it