MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Simple Marriage

Richard

This is a very basic marriage modification. It has very few features, I will be adding more when I think of ideas.

SQL:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create a special item called 'Bouquet of Roses'.

Add a link to marriage.php in the explore page.

Create marriage.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add into viewuser.php

If I get any suggestions on new features I'll try my best to add them :)

Please don't request Shared Housing, Some of my recent mods have proved that I'm not very good when it comes to Housing mods.

Re: Simple Marriage [V2]

Nice mod mate one little problem i can see where members will abuse this...

For $10,000 they can get someone to keep sending roses and keep increasing their will... This means their will could end up over their max will... Doing this multiple times could drastically increase their training of stats...

quick fix would be to stick this in the header.php...

Better fix would be to do a check in the marriage mod checking that their will + $rand is less than their maxwill if it is update will by $rand if not update their will=maxwill...

Other thing is i would not recommend house sharing as i tried this on my game and took it out, buying of houses is one of the biggest ways of money being taken out of the game... When two share one house thats a lot of money that isnt being taken out the game ;)

Ooh, I like the look of this mod!

I have a small question about this:

The '1' at the end, that is the amount of the item going into the users inventory, correct? Does it matter what ID the item is?

{{{EDIT}}}

Nevermind!! GGL.

one thing as i haven't tested or seen it yet!

is this a forever marriage can you dump the person/devours and if you do so can it be that you will loose all your will or pay a certain amont of cash (just like reall life court lawyers payments) what do you think?

just an idea :-D

paddy™, I have altered this script so when you divorce, It sets each partners will to 0, and take $2,500 from the divorcer.

yeah thats cool

Thanks alot well done

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...