MakeWebGames

Help Needed with Monorail

Mark F

I recently installed the city owning mod, though I have had quite a few problems it. I am unable to get support since I have had it for well over a year, and cannot even remember who I purchased it from. The first bug I had is that it did not charge people to create a new city, though I managed to fix this.

The problem that I am having at the moment is that it is not charging people to enter another persons city. I am not even sure if Tax works yet, though I still need to test this out.

I have got a feeling that the problem must be something to do with the following?

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money+$r[cityprice] WHERE userid=$r[cityowner]");

My understanding of the script is that it needs to find the price of entering the city using: $r[cityprice]

Then it needs to take away this amount of money off the player. Though I am not completely sure!

Help would be highly appreciated!

-Mark

The full code for my monorail.php script is down below, maybe there is a problem in it?

code removed , since it is a pay mod...

Re: Help Needed with Monorail

without looking to much into it..

change:

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money+$r[cityprice] WHERE userid=$r[cityowner]");

to

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET money=money+{$r['cityprice']} WHERE userid={$r['cityowner']}");