MakeWebGames

[mccode] Date Mod

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Basically I tore apart the marriage mod.and redid what it does didnt feel like re writing the whole thing.Well my theory is there isnt alot of things you can do in the game that involves being married.So yeah basic concept go date easy mod not alot of time put into it people who can code add stuff to it id like to see the idea grow.n00bs that cant code take it and say you made it just whatever helps ya sleep at night :mrgreen:

Re: [mccode] Date Mod

it would have been better to date when ur not married and when u reach a certain % you would be able to get married...thats what am gonna work on

lol thats my original idea just havent got to it yet and the mod works its on my game now.And yeah i know its lacking i kinda threw it together in a couple of minutes but just putting it out there see what other ideas people have

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would recommend buying UCC's marriage mod if you buy one because oxidati0ns don't even work.

Really, You must have modified it to "make" sure you made it, That's proberly why it doesn't work.

Anyway, who gives a s*** on what you think, Your no professional person.

Before you RECOMMEND anything, Get your validated MCcodes license!

Ouch! You hurt me now oxidati0n. :lol:

And I never said I was a professional. And by the way your marriage mod works, or shall I say don't work, then I would assume you are no professional either. And I didn't modify anything on so called marriage mod. I'm not going to lie...if would have worked then it would be a pretty good mod. But it doesn't. So it's a piece of shit.

Not to mention I like UCC and I think he could code anything alot better than you. I've had him make a few custom mods for me and I couldn't be happier with them.

Ouch! You hurt me now oxidati0n. :lol:

And I never said I was a professional. And by the way your marriage mod works, or shall I say don't work, then I would assume you are no professional either. And I didn't modify anything on so called marriage mod. I'm not going to lie...if would have worked then it would be a pretty good mod. But it doesn't. So it's a piece of shit.

Not to mention I like UCC and I think he could code anything alot better than you. I've had him make a few custom mods for me and I couldn't be happier with them.

Heh,

UCC may have good mods, Fair enough.

But YOU still resell the mods, I have proof about it so dont chat bs with me.

Also you haven't replied about your ILLEGAL mccodes game?

Lets confirm it AGAIN with ColdBlooded shall we?

Your working with PRO DJ Styles, Would that help explain why your doing this?

Thats how you get your money because all your games are a piece of shit.

I feel sick when I look at your site, Thinking WOW that site is a real pile of shit.

You call that hard work, You don't even know nothing about legal stuff because your just a plain waste of illegal shit. :)

Lol. You're funny. I don't care one little bit if you diss my game lol. And your mods arent even worth passing around. :lol:

And as far as DJ Pro Styles goes...i've never talked to him in my life.

lol Is that why all your mates have a copy, It came out of nowhere eh?

Your saying.. Oooh I didn't do bull?

Well - You resell mods.

BTW You DO have a illegal game, So stop trying to dig it off.

• 4 weeks later...