MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] New Crime Page

Richard

Re: New Crime Page [V2]

Ok i got it working but it dosnt show how much brave it takes :x can somone help please

your looking at the type of crime not the crime

No im looking at the crime im not that high

Thanks for the laugh heres the code, you may wanna edit the first bit of code aswell because i set it to be 1 set brave per crime:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Ok i got it working but it dosnt show how much brave it takes :x can somone help please

your looking at the type of crime not the crime

No im looking at the crime im not that high

Thanks for the laugh heres the code, you may wanna edit the first bit of code aswell because i set it to be 1 set brave per crime:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Thanks man i thought of that the other day when i was high and forgot all about it. :? :-D

SQL TO SHOW CRIME GROUP BRAVE

now go into staff_crimes.php and find the bit where it says new crime group function and replace with this

This was coded by me

This is a free addon to richards crime page, not to be used with anyother crime page

hey peeps umm imma having some troble when u do a crime it dosnt pop up wid if u done it or not and u dont go to jail or get exp and money, wat bit in the code do i have to change to get it working for me?

Modified:

Ive Found Out Its Something To Do With My docrime.php Can Some Plz Post What It Should Be To Work?