MakeWebGames

xbox 360

YoungGold

Re: xbox 360

i would get a elite! beacuse if you get a hdtv you will be okay, has more cooling than a normal premium so you will be at less chnage of oveerheating, one bad reason, most of the acseroies like wireless netowrk adapter aint black!

Younggold there exactley the same only on holds more meory than the other (elite) id stick with the premium i have one upstairs and its not a hd tv you can hardley tell the difference ;) But thats just my opinion (i have two hd ready tvs btw) but yeah premium is alot better than elite and if you remeber the first 25 elites to be published had to be withdrawn due to over heating within the 1st day and that problem is still occuring now

if you do get Xbox Live Be sure to add me :)

Tag : Xx Stainton xX

Younggold there exactley the same only on holds more meory than the other (elite) id stick with the premium i have one upstairs and its not a hd tv you can hardley tell the difference ;) But thats just my opinion (i have two hd ready tvs btw) but yeah premium is alot better than elite and if you remeber the first 25 elites to be published had to be withdrawn due to over heating within the 1st day and that problem is still occuring now

if you do get Xbox Live Be sure to add me :)

Tag : Xx Stainton xX

Ahhh well you say that BUT they would have sorted out that problem and the elite has more memory a new motherboard and 2 internal fans to keep it cooler and for a £60 difference over where i am id rather take that :)

Its up to you guys im not going to tell you how to live your life lol at the end of the day its still a good console made by the best publisher in the world so yea if you guys get live ill look forward to whoooping your butts ;)

Its up to you guys im not going to tell you how to live your life lol at the end of the day its still a good console made by the best publisher in the world so yea if you guys get live ill look forward to whoooping your butts ;)

unlikely ROFL