MakeWebGames

Item Market Problem

Re: Item Market Problem

It's been 7 months since I had to do it. Definately do not take it out of global_func, it's needed there for a number of pages. I think you can just remove it from whatever code is givin that error bcause it is already in global_func

I removed it from itemmarket.php now ive got another problem

Adder Item Price Links

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query was SELECT * FROM inventory WHERE inv_userid=1 and inv_itemid=

What did i fuck up now?

I removed it from itemmarket.php now ive got another problem

Adder Item Price Links

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query was SELECT * FROM inventory WHERE inv_userid=1 and inv_itemid=

What did i fuck up now?

I dont know, what does the code look like where you're calling the item_add function? It appears you are not passing in the item id.

alright man ill just post the code cause tell you the truth i forgot what ive done to it.

<?php
include "globals.php";
print "<h3>Item Market</h3>";
switch($_GET['action'])
{
case "buy":
item_buy();
break;

case "gift1":
item_gift1();
break;

case "gift2":
item_gift2();
break;

case "remove":
item_remove();
break;

default:
imarket_index();
break;
}
function imarket_index()
{
global $db,$ir,$c,$userid,$h;
print "Viewing all listings...
<table width=75% cellspacing=1 class='table'> <tr style='background:gray'> <th>Adder</th> <th>Item</th> <th>Price</th> <th>Links</th> </tr>";
$q=$db->query("SELECT im.*, i.*, u.*,it.* FROM itemmarket im LEFT JOIN items i ON im.imITEM=i.itmid LEFT JOIN users u ON u.userid=im.imADDER LEFT JOIN itemtypes it ON i.itmtype=it.itmtypeid ORDER BY i.itmtype, i.itmname ASC");
$lt="";
while($r=$db->fetch_row($q))
{
if($lt!=$r['itmtypename'])
{
$lt=$r['itmtypename'];
print "\n<tr style='background: gray;'><th colspan=4>{$lt}</th></tr>";
}
if($r['imCURRENCY']=="money") { $price="\$".number_format($r['imPRICE']); } else { $price=number_format($r['imPRICE'])." crystals"; }
if($r['imADDER'] == $userid) { $link = "[[url='itemmarket.php?action=remove&ID={$r[']Remove[/url]]"; } else { $link = "[[url='itemmarket.php?action=buy&ID={$r[']Buy[/url]] [[url='itemmarket.php?action=gift1&ID={$r[']Gift[/url]]"; }
print "\n<tr> <td>[url='viewuser.php?u={$r[']{$r['username']}[/url] [{$r['userid']}]</td> <td>{$r['itmname']}</td> <td>$price</td> <td>[[url='iteminfo.php?ID={$r[']Info[/url]] $link</td> </tr>";
}
print "</table>";
}
function item_buy()
{
$q=$db->query("SELECT * FROM itemmarket im LEFT JOIN items i ON i.itmid=im.imITEM WHERE imID={$_GET['ID']}",$c);
if(!$db->num_rows($q))
{
print "Error, either this item does not exist, or it has already been bought.

[url='itemmarket.php']> Back[/url]";
$h->endpage();
exit;
}
$r=$db->fetch_row($q);
$curr=$r['imCURRENCY'];
if($r['imPRICE'] > $ir[$curr])
{
print "Error, you do not have the funds to buy this item.

$h->endpage();
exit;
}
item_add($userid, $r['imITEM'], 1);
$i=($db->insert_id()) ? $db->insert_id() : 99999;
$db->query("DELETE FROM itemmarket WHERE imID={$_GET['ID']}");
$db->query("UPDATE users SET $curr=$curr-{$r['imPRICE']} where userid=$userid");
$db->query("UPDATE users SET $curr=$curr+{$r['imPRICE']} where userid={$r['imADDER']}");
if($curr=="money")
{
event_add($r['imADDER'],"[url='viewuser.php?u=$userid']{$ir['username']}[/url] bought your {$r['itmname']} item from the market for \$".number_format($r['imPRICE']).".",$c);
$db->query("INSERT INTO imbuylogs VALUES ('', {$r['imITEM']}, {$r['imADDER']}, $userid,  {$r['imPRICE']}, {$r['imID']}, $i, unix_timestamp(), '{$ir['username']} bought a {$r['itmname']} from the item market for \${$r['imPRICE']} from user ID {$r['imADDER']}')");
print "You bought the {$r['itmname']} from the market for \$".number_format($r['imPRICE']).".";
}
else
{
event_add($r['imADDER'],"[url='viewuser.php?u=$userid']{$ir['username']}[/url] bought your {$r['itmname']} item from the market for ".number_format($r['imPRICE'])." crystals.",$c);
$db->query("INSERT INTO imbuylogs VALUES ('', {$r['imITEM']}, {$r['imADDER']}, $userid,  {$r['imPRICE']}, {$r['imID']}, $i, unix_timestamp(), '{$ir['username']} bought a {$r['itmname']} from the item market for {$r['imPRICE']} crystals from user ID {$r['imADDER']}')");
print "You bought the {$r['itmname']} from the market for ".number_format($r['imPRICE'])." crystals.";
}

}
function item_gift1()
{
$q=$db->query("SELECT * FROM itemmarket im LEFT JOIN items i ON i.itmid=im.imITEM WHERE imID={$_GET['ID']}");
if(!$db->num_rows($q))
{

$h->endpage();
exit;
}
$r=$db->fetch_row($q);
$curr=$r['imCURRENCY'];
{

$h->endpage();
exit;
}
if($curr=="money")
{
print "Buying the [b]{$r['itmname']}[/b] for \$".number_format($r['imPRICE'])." as a gift...

<form action='itemmarket.php?action=gift2' method='post'>
<input type='hidden' name='ID' value='{$_GET['ID']}' />
User to give gift to: ".user_dropdown($c,'user')."

<input type='submit' value='Buy Item and Send Gift' /></form>";
}
else
{
print "Buying the [b]{$r['itmname']}[/b] for ".number_format($r['imPRICE'])." crystals as a gift...

}
}
function item_gift2()
{
$q=$db->query("SELECT * FROM itemmarket im LEFT JOIN items i ON i.itmid=im.imITEM WHERE imID={$_POST['ID']}");
if(!$db->num_rows($q))
{

$h->endpage();
exit;
}
$r=$db->fetch_row($q);
$curr=$r['imCURRENCY'];
{

$h->endpage();
exit;
}
item_add($_POST['user'], $r['imITEM'], 1);
$db->query("DELETE FROM itemmarket WHERE imID={$_POST['ID']}");
$db->query("UPDATE users SET $curr=$curr-{$r['imPRICE']} where userid=$userid");
$db->query("UPDATE users SET $curr=$curr+{$r['imPRICE']} where userid={$r['imADDER']}");
if($curr=="money")
{
event_add($r['imADDER'],"[url='viewuser.php?u=$userid']{$ir['username']}[/url] bought your {$r['itmname']} item from the market for \$".number_format($r['imPRICE']).".",$c);

event_add($_POST['user'], "[url='viewuser.php?u=$userid']{$ir['username']}[/url] bought you a {$r['itmname']} from the item market as a gift.",$c);
$u=$db->query("SELECT username FROM users WHERE userid={$_POST['user']}");
$uname=$db->fetch_single($u);
$db->query("INSERT INTO imbuylogs VALUES ('', {$r['imITEM']}, {$r['imADDER']}, $userid,  {$r['imPRICE']}, {$r['imID']}, $i, unix_timestamp(), '{$ir['username']} bought a {$r['itmname']} from the item market for \${$r['imPRICE']} from user ID {$r['imADDER']} as a gift for $uname [{$_POST['user']}]')");
print "You bought the {$r['itmname']} from the market for \$".number_format($r['imPRICE'])." and sent the gift to $uname.";
}
else
{
event_add($r['imADDER'],"[url='viewuser.php?u=$userid']{$ir['username']}[/url] bought your {$r['itmname']} item from the market for ".number_format($r['imPRICE'])." crystals.",$c);

event_add($_POST['user'], "[url='viewuser.php?u=$userid']{$ir['username']}[/url] bought you a {$r['itmname']} from the item market as a gift.",$c);
$db->query("INSERT INTO imbuylogs VALUES ('', {$r['imITEM']}, {$r['imADDER']}, $userid,  {$r['imPRICE']}, {$r['imID']}, $i, unix_timestamp(), '{$ir['username']} bought a {$r['itmname']} from the item market for {$r['imPRICE']} crystals from user ID {$r['imADDER']} as a gift for $uname [{$_POST['user']}]')");
print "You bought the {$r['itmname']} from the market for ".number_format($r['imPRICE'])." crystals and sent the gift to $uname.";
}
}
$h->endpage();
?>

I hope it helps

• 2 weeks later...

alright man ill just post the code cause tell you the truth i forgot what ive done to it.

<?php
include "globals.php";
print "<h3>Item Market</h3>";
switch($_GET['action'])
{
case "buy":
item_buy();
break;

case "gift1":
item_gift1();
break;

case "gift2":
item_gift2();
break;

case "remove":
item_remove();
break;

default:
imarket_index();
break;
}
function imarket_index()
{
print "Viewing all listings...
<table width=75% cellspacing=1 class='table'> <tr style='background:gray'> <th>Adder</th> <th>Item</th> <th>Price</th> <th>Links</th> </tr>";
$q=$db->query("SELECT im.*, i.*, u.*,it.* FROM itemmarket im LEFT JOIN items i ON im.imITEM=i.itmid LEFT JOIN users u ON u.userid=im.imADDER LEFT JOIN itemtypes it ON i.itmtype=it.itmtypeid ORDER BY i.itmtype, i.itmname ASC");
$lt="";
while($r=$db->fetch_row($q))
{
if($lt!=$r['itmtypename'])
{
$lt=$r['itmtypename'];
print "\n<tr style='background: gray;'><th colspan=4>{$lt}</th></tr>";
}
if($r['imCURRENCY']=="money") { $price="\$".number_format($r['imPRICE']); } else { $price=number_format($r['imPRICE'])." crystals"; }
if($r['imADDER'] == $userid) { $link = "[[url='itemmarket.php?action=remove&ID={$r[']Remove[/url]]"; } else { $link = "[[url='itemmarket.php?action=buy&ID={$r[']Buy[/url]] [[url='itemmarket.php?action=gift1&ID={$r[']Gift[/url]]"; }
print "\n<tr> <td>[url='viewuser.php?u={$r[']{$r['username']}[/url] [{$r['userid']}]</td> <td>{$r['itmname']}</td> <td>$price</td> <td>[[url='iteminfo.php?ID={$r[']Info[/url]] $link</td> </tr>";
}
print "</table>";
}
function item_buy()
{
$q=$db->query("SELECT * FROM itemmarket im LEFT JOIN items i ON i.itmid=im.imITEM WHERE imID={$_GET['ID']}",$c);
if(!$db->num_rows($q))
{

$h->endpage();
exit;
}
$r=$db->fetch_row($q);
$curr=$r['imCURRENCY'];
{

$h->endpage();
exit;
}
item_add($userid, $r['imITEM'], 1);
$db->query("DELETE FROM itemmarket WHERE imID={$_GET['ID']}");
if($curr=="money")
{
$db->query("INSERT INTO imbuylogs VALUES ('', {$r['imITEM']}, {$r['imADDER']}, $userid,  {$r['imPRICE']}, {$r['imID']}, $i, unix_timestamp(), '{$ir['username']} bought a {$r['itmname']} from the item market for \${$r['imPRICE']} from user ID {$r['imADDER']}')");
print "You bought the {$r['itmname']} from the market for \$".number_format($r['imPRICE']).".";
}
else
{
$db->query("INSERT INTO imbuylogs VALUES ('', {$r['imITEM']}, {$r['imADDER']}, $userid,  {$r['imPRICE']}, {$r['imID']}, $i, unix_timestamp(), '{$ir['username']} bought a {$r['itmname']} from the item market for {$r['imPRICE']} crystals from user ID {$r['imADDER']}')");
print "You bought the {$r['itmname']} from the market for ".number_format($r['imPRICE'])." crystals.";
}

}
function item_gift1()
{
$q=$db->query("SELECT * FROM itemmarket im LEFT JOIN items i ON i.itmid=im.imITEM WHERE imID={$_GET['ID']}");
if(!$db->num_rows($q))
{

$h->endpage();
exit;
}
$r=$db->fetch_row($q);
$curr=$r['imCURRENCY'];
{

$h->endpage();
exit;
}
if($curr=="money")
{
print "Buying the [b]{$r['itmname']}[/b] for \$".number_format($r['imPRICE'])." as a gift...

}
else
{
print "Buying the [b]{$r['itmname']}[/b] for ".number_format($r['imPRICE'])." crystals as a gift...

}
}
function item_gift2()
{
$q=$db->query("SELECT * FROM itemmarket im LEFT JOIN items i ON i.itmid=im.imITEM WHERE imID={$_POST['ID']}");
if(!$db->num_rows($q))
{

$h->endpage();
exit;
}
$r=$db->fetch_row($q);
$curr=$r['imCURRENCY'];
{

$h->endpage();
exit;
}
item_add($_POST['user'], $r['imITEM'], 1);
$db->query("DELETE FROM itemmarket WHERE imID={$_POST['ID']}");
if($curr=="money")
{

$db->query("INSERT INTO imbuylogs VALUES ('', {$r['imITEM']}, {$r['imADDER']}, $userid,  {$r['imPRICE']}, {$r['imID']}, $i, unix_timestamp(), '{$ir['username']} bought a {$r['itmname']} from the item market for \${$r['imPRICE']} from user ID {$r['imADDER']} as a gift for $uname [{$_POST['user']}]')");
print "You bought the {$r['itmname']} from the market for \$".number_format($r['imPRICE'])." and sent the gift to $uname.";
}
else
{

$db->query("INSERT INTO imbuylogs VALUES ('', {$r['imITEM']}, {$r['imADDER']}, $userid,  {$r['imPRICE']}, {$r['imID']}, $i, unix_timestamp(), '{$ir['username']} bought a {$r['itmname']} from the item market for {$r['imPRICE']} crystals from user ID {$r['imADDER']} as a gift for $uname [{$_POST['user']}]')");
print "You bought the {$r['itmname']} from the market for ".number_format($r['imPRICE'])." crystals and sent the gift to $uname.";
}
}
$h->endpage();
?>

I hope it helps

i really thank you sooo much cant explain how long ive been trying to fix this this site RULEZZ everyone is helpful and i had sme problem once i fixed tht item_remove thing i got tht other stupid error hope this fixes it thnx again ill post back and tell you how myn went