MakeWebGames

Does anyone know....?

Cronus

I received a message on Torn City from a player named Jezz [172564].

The first message is as follows:

you see preston, it is not a good idea to start your own rpg, scam people and not give them donator packs, then fed jail them and dont respond to them when they complain....all the while listing your PO box address. I would strongly reccomend you make amends with me.rebate my paypal account or think of some other way to pay me back.

Jezz

PS I am sure astra is thrilled with you for stealing his script.

First thing I want to settle, Astra if you think I have stolen your code, please contact me. I really don't know what this player is referring to. As you actually buy code from me. The only thing I could think is that he saw something on my game that you purchased from me, and thought I stole it? If otherwise, please contact me. I assure you I have stolen nothing and would like to clear the air.

Secondly, I don't know who this player is. I have checked my fedjail mail, and my regular e-mail account. And there are no messages with a case like this. No miscredited DP, no player saying anything of this sort. And this person has not told me who they are. If anyone has any idea please let me know. I do not scam anyone. As I do not have an auto-creditor yet, sometimes donations slip through the cracks. The player then mails me in-game asking(sometimes with a little force, but it's understandable), I ask for the transfer ID and their paypal account e-mail. I check, if it's there I credit it immediately and even give a little something bonus for taking so long to process it. So I'm really not sure about this one. I would look into the case of their fedjailing but I have no idea who this player is.

I replied to them, telling them I needed to know who they were and why it said they were fedjailed. And explained that I could have overlooked the transaction since I have no auto-creditor.

I received this reply:

I did respond to your multi. Like I said, I also reported you to all of the major online gaming sites, and the internet gaming commission. You scammed me $10 then fedded me. Stop mailing me please, unless you plan on somehow sending my $10 back into my paypal account.

Alright, now I have a multi? On what game? I don't paly any games actively anymore, not even Torn City, I just check in every now and then. I don't know why I would need a multi?

I didn't know there was an online gaming commission, but if there is, I don't want to be slandered. And on other large games too, I really don't know why they would do this, so I'm kind of lost on what to do now.

And I cannot refund them, I don't know who they are or what their transaction is.

I am kind of at a loss for what is going on. I want to resolve it, but I'm kind of in a spot where I can't do that anyway I turn. I also don't want my name to be slandered all over the net, and not even know why.

If any of you knwo this person, or even know what the story is behind all of this, please contact me. And Astra, please contact me too, I'm not sure what is up with the supposedly stolen scripts. But I would liek that resolved too, thanks.

~Cronus

• 2 weeks later...