MakeWebGames

Hi I Got An Error

Jameoo

hi i got this error when i installed my game cand you please help me and tell me what i forhot i get it as soon as i log in

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 11 in /home/ufruh/public_html/class/class_db_mysql.php on line 94

Guest Anonymous

Re: Hi I Got An Error

Need more information here....

The complete DDF - Use phpMyAdmin to export (wihout data) and post the resulting SQL. Can you also supply the cardinality of any all all indices.

• 2 weeks later...

:mrgreen:

so the answer to the error is:::

if you ever have a error

Warning: mysql_result() [function.mysql-result]: Unable to jump to row 0 on MySQL result index 11 in /home/ufruh/public_html/class/class_db_mysql.php on line 94

or any like it

that means that you have set up a table // field with no data input so you check up on what data you have and insert a field into it

:evil:

• 2 months later...

If you get that error on the Mail Compose Message page, when you use the 'Compose Message' link, replace

{

$user=$db->fetch_single($db->query("SELECT username FROM users WHERE userid={$_GET['ID']}"));

}

with

if($_GET['ID'])

{

$user=$db->fetch_single($db->query("SELECT username FROM users WHERE userid={$_GET['ID']}"));

}