MakeWebGames

Hitman-City

Michael

Re: Hitman-City

Its where owners come togetther and report spammers.

ppl who steal codes and things

deathsta.justfreesapce.com/mogs/index.php

when you sign up why cant you just put your own cos when it automaticly give you one dont have chance to read it before it goes to the login page

Even cheak the mail logs on your game!!!! people said back to me "yeah im IP baned fot adversising this game on there!"

I know you 'Michael' chatted to you a few times on MSN Untill you get your d***head spammers on my game!!!!.

So dont pre judge me like everyone elce on this forum 'kraig' < good person really :-D.

And im not the person 'copping other games games' nuclear war' :| lmfao.

P.S sorry for the anger im drunk at the moment so what do you expect :-P lol

Even cheak the mail logs on your game!!!! people said back to me "yeah im IP baned fot adversising this game on there!"

I know you 'Michael' chatted to you a few times on MSN Untill you get your d***head spammers on my game!!!!.

So dont pre judge me like everyone elce on this forum 'kraig' < good person really :-D.

And im not the person 'copping other games games' nuclear war' :| lmfao.

P.S sorry for the anger im drunk at the moment so what do you expect :-P lol

Ghetto i sugest you do not post if you are drunk, there are some imature people here.

Do you think i would be so FUCKIN mad if i had got people to spam ya game?? NO YOU [gorilla]!!!! I never tell members to spam, it is in my rules NOT to spam, tell me the spammer IP's and i will warn them and if they do agian i will fed em!!! Jesus atleast discuss with me before ya spam me