MakeWebGames

IMO a better mailbox than the other FREE

rtg

This mailbox is for V1 as you folks refer to it. It keeps the subject in the line when you are replying to it and also it lets you know if the person has read the mail or not. It also gives you a select function to delete. It has smilies in it as well.

In your header.php file add this java script code.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Mailbox.php file is as follows:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Re: IMO a better mailbox than the other FREE

ORIGINAL poster: rtg

Here i reposted the script to save space...I AM NOT POSTING AS MINE!

This mailbox is for V1 as you folks refer to it. It keeps the subject in the line when you are replying to it and also it lets you know if the person has read the mail or not. It also gives you a select function to delete. It has smilies in it as well.

In your header.php file add this java script code.

<script type="text/javascript">

function selectAll(x) {

for(var i=0,l=x.form.length; i<l; i++)

if(x.form.type == 'checkbox' && x.form.name != 'sAll')

x.form.checked=x.form.checked?false:true

}

</script>

Mailbox.php file is as follows:

Guest Anonymous

Do NOT use this on a public facing server UNTIL you have secured against SQL injection.

Guest Anonymous

That's the trouble, and I see it happen time and time again... Security is not something you bolt on... It has to be built it from line #1 of your project.

I've seen so many games where someone has missed one little thing and pouf - instantly trashed.

Now whilst it's great to see people releasing modifications, it's making the whole system rather unstable with less experience developers uploading the latest mods into their game only to find a glaring hole has been exploited.

As for where ... look again at the mail_compose( ) function for starters

but thats what im saying. I cant see where i am going wrong. I addslashes, removeslashes, replace strings, stop html. Apart from mysql_escape_string i cant see what else i can do. If you no more then please tell me. I shall rewrite the code and repost it.

Guest Anonymous

Don't use inline queries like this - it's messy, difficult to read, and far to easy to make a mistake:

This has the added effect that if $_GET['ID'] was not checked .... It will we converted by sprintf into a number.

However.. You still can't trust this as there have been exploits in sprintf detected, so:

ah thank you. Code now changed and inserted below. I will look at all the other Get functions i have tho its not that many now as most have been changed to post where it matters.