MakeWebGames

Mafia Game Script v1.2 update

topmorpg

Some updates are going to be available shortly.

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that wants to post some suggestions here that I can incorporate.

The update will be simple and in now way will effect current owners.

Updates are free for the script.

Modifications, integration, and custom items are priced per project if you want them done for you.

Support 24 hours a day any time. Support ticket system, email, and phone support if needed.

Waiting to here from you all to see if there is anything more I can pack into this update before its launched off.

-Bugs found

-Suggestions (member and client submitted)

-anything else you might think of

TJ

Re: Mafia Game Script v1.2 update

Hi TJ, I have a couple ideas that I would like to suggest. Based upon details given for Mafia Game Script v1.0 I would like too see automatic round setup after every round ends. I would also like too see player IDs by every players name, when IDs get high in numbers players seem to gain bragging rights with lower IDs. I noticed that the winners.php history page is down on the demo, I was wondering if the history showed turns won for every player for that particular round selected & what all awards are shown on it? For the travel page I think it would look a little nicer if all the cities were placed in a drop down combo with the city & population. A crew vault would be nice also that gains interest, I have it running on my script.

If I have any other suggestions I'll let you know, can't wait for details on the new update.