MakeWebGames

WebArmour

Vorless DarkChaos

check this out...

WebArmour

WebArmour is an on-line internet application that helps you protect your intellectual property on the web and your web site from illegal use.

The internet has offered many opportunities and has become the basis for all commercial activity of businesses globally. Internet web sites are becoming more sophisticated as it is recognised that a quality web site increases traffic and exposure. But creating a professional web site requires time, money, effort, knowledge and expertise in many areas of technology. Why should you offer your work freely to anyone? Why reveal your source code?

Further, web pages on the internet are a source of illegal use and information to malicious users. Spamming, phishing and filtering start from your web pages.

WebArmour will meet all of your web site protection needs in the simplest of ways as well as enhance your web site performance. It is the first on-line web protection tool.

Key benefits from using WebArmour are:

Total Protection for your Web Site

Protection from disclosing information to malicious users

Increase number of visits to your Web Site

Decrease spam received

Reduce phishing attacks

Do not allow stealing of your links or external files

Control access to your pages

Prevent unauthorized copies of your Web Site

Re: WebArmour

When i first saw this post i thought its gonna be spam or sumit.

looked trough their site..

Pretty good:

(iii) Until your data is processed by our staff it is stored in a single encrypted medium which is isolated from the NESICON® core network. NESICON® will not hold your encoded files for more than 30 days and while holding this data it will be treated with the privacy described in this statement.

Just dont feel good with them checking my scritps :@

Re: WebArmour

When i first saw this post i thought its gonna be spam or sumit.

looked trough their site..

Pretty good:

(iii) Until your data is processed by our staff it is stored in a single encrypted medium which is isolated from the NESICON® core network. NESICON® will not hold your encoded files for more than 30 days and while holding this data it will be treated with the privacy described in this statement.

Just dont feel good with them checking my scritps :@

it would protect your website