• 2 weeks later...

Re: Best Sites To Advertise On

Well try the sites with lots of traffic and hits

for example:

CEmedia - criminalexistence.com, cemedia.biz

TBABTopGames - tbabtopgames.com

Google AdWords

TextAds US

and games such as urbanriot, vicecitywars, metrowars, metrowarsv2, criminalcountry, crimitraffic and lots more..

Unique visitors is the only important stat

If you say so. The other stats tell you if anyone is playing your game or if they're just showing up and running away scared. But we all know your judgment can't be relied on anyway.

Yes, since im the only one who says it

Unique visitors is the only stat you can correlate with income, one person visiting 100 pages doesn't mean anything, and I can see how long people have been on the site, where they've been, where they come from, what they had for breakfast and more with my stats tracker

Yes, since im the only one who says it

Unique visitors is the only stat you can correlate with income, one person visiting 100 pages doesn't mean anything, and I can see how long people have been on the site, where they've been, where they come from, what they had for breakfast and more with my stats tracker

My god man, your a waste of time

;) Spot On.

Current Circulation Spread : 71,345 sites

Current Views Last 7 days : 147,144,716 views from unique users

Current Clicks Last 7 days : 71,716,661 clicks

[Reset]

from a mate whos advertising via Google AdWords,

for the best results, got to Google AdWords ;)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I have to agree with decepti0n tho the other information is important for your site when choosing somewheres to advertise you dont really care about their activity on that site you only want the chance of alot of different people to see your ad. So its all about the unique visitors.

As for whats the best ...hard to say some places have memberships for a year so youd have to track all your traffic for the cost of that year...whereas paying per click you get quicker results but can be costly and is shorterm...getting people to register isnt enough either. You want them to stay and become active players. You may get alot of traffic from the bigger sites but how many stay?

• 2 weeks later...