MakeWebGames

anyone care to track multi accounts?

topmorpg

Its hard with all the proxy sites out there now a days however i've made a system that is not 100% full proof as nothing will be. However will give you the tracking needed to find those logging into more then 1 account from the same PC.

This can be provided for $15.00 a copy.

If you want it incorporated to your existing script, admin panel it can be done for an additional $25.00

If interested please post here. Any questions I will be happy to answer them.

TJ

Re: anyone care to track multi accounts?

$25 for just incorporating it into admin panel.. I'd say for that it costs a little much as most of the game owners could look over cash logs and revamp it to fit your coding. $10 maybe but $25 I mean come on now that is a little much.

Re: anyone care to track multi accounts?

$25 for just incorporating it into admin panel.. I'd say for that it costs a little much as most of the game owners could look over cash logs and revamp it to fit your coding. $10 maybe but $25 I mean come on now that is a little much.

Sorry i'm not a fly by night coder. Hire a free lancer and pay in upwards 45+ just for the coding and to have it installed would be more.

Plus if I don't know your code and have to figure out how to incorporate it that covers extra costs for doing so.

This code I have sold to large sites as well as small. For tracking proxy use and multiple log ins as well.

Database driven and could be incorporated to log many other areas of your web community as well.

15.00 for the DB setup and files and install instructions. (reasonable)

25.00 if I install it for you. (covers my time, and having to learn your file structure and coding style to incorporate it in)

TJ