Busts - Version 1 Done And Relesed!

Brake Outs - Not Inportant

Jail Gym - Havent Started

Bail Outs - Version 1 Done And Relesed!

Jail Visits - Started 10% Done If Even That

Cell Fights - 10% Done Out Soon

bust.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

add a new th to the jail page eg

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and add a new td eg:

the next is a feature where you can bail a user out of jail for a set price which can also be edited / changed to suit

bail.php

add a new th to the jail page eg

and add a new td eg:

hey i know my jail system and to flash that why ive posted it for free ill add other features soon along with some payed ones if i get time feel free to post comments or correct me if i have messed something up

Free Jail Features V1.00000000 Relesed!

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/ruinedc/public_html/bust.php on line 41

Well thats what i got.Let me look over it

But THe bail did work.Great Job.Idea for you to do is a Confermation page thats what im gonna edit it to be."Are you sure you want to bust "Username" Out of Jail for "money"

Well i wanted to change this so for some people that dont know how this is to change the brave used to bust some one out with.(Real Simple)

The Last line there (Line 22) All you have to do is replace $r['level']*1 with something like this

Like i said really easy but really helpful[/code]

KK

I got a new version i just made its not very good but its better then the last one it might need some work but heres what i have so far

bust.php

Damb thats a buggy version iam gonna be working on a bigger more bug free complete system soon

Hmm kk

Ive managed to start working on editing this alot ive made the success rate realistic and made it so that all bugs and stuff are tweeked so u cant bust a user that isnt in jail bust your self ect theres quite a bit of bugs that need to be sorted if u can wait ill have a 100% complete working system up soon

Yea lmao

i know heh i umm v2 is out soon it send event notifcatons if a user fails or succeds in busting someone and also u have a random chance of busting someone out eg fail u get jailed succed u get a random amount of exp also it logs how meny total busts you have done ect basic stuff i will sell this for around 10$ USD

Currently, the person you bust out receives the message that he was busted by himself...to fix it:

find

replace with

find

replace with:

Thanks to masta_killa for troubleshooting his script.....

• 2 weeks later...