MakeWebGames

Re: Mafia Game Script

hackme

dude i have like 30 sets of these codes i have the one you are selling i have og, mob-warz, mobz-war, mafialord, hardcore mafia, you just need to look in the right places and one can get them all free so look around people you can get them.....

funny i own and built hardcore mafia

think before you speak. You are referring to the script of mine that was released illegally (pimp script v7.5) that only layout changes were made to and added a couple characters onto and called it a mafia game.

bugged out, and runs like a pimp game. its old and can be found but feel free to get hacked, exploited and many other unbearable things with it.

My code that is being sold is re-wrote and secured from people such as yourself, and other script kiddies.

Don't knock and blow up a thread and topic area without knowing facts.

TJ

dude i have like 30 sets of these codes i have the one you are selling i have og, mob-warz, mobz-war, mafialord, hardcore mafia, you just need to look in the right places and one can get them all free so look around people you can get them.....

think before you speak. You are referring to the script of mine that was released illegally (pimp script v7.5) that only layout changes were made to and added a couple characters onto and called it a mafia game.

bugged out, and runs like a pimp game. its old and can be found but feel free to get hacked, exploited and many other unbearable things with it.

My code that is being sold is re-wrote and secured from people such as yourself, and other script kiddies.

TJ

Yes those other mafia scripts are very insecure. I actually found a way to hack into the ones that are used on sites like mafialord. :-D

TJ

Yes those other mafia scripts are very insecure. I actually found a way to hack into the ones that are used on sites like mafialord. :-D

referring to the sql injection on the image upload for familys huh? lol

yea they are very insecure. horrible really. guess the screw ball that released my old ass pimp script v7.5 slightly moded to look like a mafia game but run like a pimp game should have checked the coding. lol

TJ

• 3 weeks later...

Well, if you are truely a good or experienced Coding Writer, you would know to close the exploits and mysql loops.

I'm growing tiresome of these antics. less you have something productive. move along.

This version release has many upgrades, security changes and more.

Further updates will have more of the same as well.

I guess every script you produce is flawless? i had forgot you are god.

Thanks for your remarks will take it into consideration for future development.

TJ

Guest Anonymous

Re: Re: Mafia Game Script

Most illegally (warez) disputed scripts have a lot of backdoors so advice not to use them or you will fine your self hacked very soon.

i will tell u this about tj his support is the best i have seen and his servers are great i have 2 games on them about to put a 3rd and having a custom built as we speak... the best coder i have delt with since buying my first game no matter what it is or how small or big the job is he does it no problem.......