MakeWebGames

[V2]Crystal Smuggling Mod[V2]

Klikoka

Make File Called csmuggling.php And Add

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Goto explore.php And Add

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add To Day Cron

And SQL Is

And Thats It :-D :-D

Re: [V2]Crystal Smuggling Mod[V2]

Goto explore.php And Add

Add To Day Cron

And SQL Is

the sql was wrong

Goto explore.php And Add

Add To Day Cron

And SQL Is

the sql was wrong

use your brains and work out the right sql lol

Guest Anonymous

Goto explore.php And Add

Add To Day Cron

And SQL Is

the sql was wrong

use your brains and work out the right sql lol

He dosn't have any :lol.

Whats to stop players from memorizing which one is better on average since they all subtract by 1 per trip? Good idea but there needs to be something to prevent memorization. Or at least make a smuggling level based on crystals. Very nice mod though for concept it gives me quite a few more ideas to expand upon it. Installing a smuggling level then making

instead of

Then add

note: fill in "some number" to be whatever you want. For instance if you want it to be just smuggling level times the scale you could put $smugglinglevel*$randomscale or $smugglinglevel/1*$randomscale. If anyone wants to use the idea feel free to. :-D

Hi, this looks like a great Mod!

I am a big NOOB hehe. Is there a way for you guys to show me to make it so it requires a item first? Ie maybe buying a Sail Boat!! Maybe even Hiring a crew. So only people that are farther in the game or not cheaters can afford to do this?

Again, Awesome Mod. +1 for sure =)

This just takes the games crystal economy higher...I would suggest you make it very hard to find crystals..

Yes that is true and reading the code it can give up to 400 crystals at a time. I mean as a base mod though its very nice. Yet on the flip side theres more that can be done to prevent memorization. Like for instance making a random chance of getting caught verses the smuggling level. It wouldn't be terribly hard to do but as I'm not going to use this mod I can't be bothered.

SQL query:

UPDATE `a5069509_a5069509`.`users` SET `smuggling` = '100' WHERE `users`.`userid` =1 LIMIT 1

MySQL said: Documentation

#1054 - Unknown column 'smuggling' in 'field list'

Thats because you don't have it set up in your database right then. What you need to do is simply put it in the users field then run that query.

SQL query:

UPDATE `a5069509_a5069509`.`users` SET `smuggling` = '100' WHERE `users`.`userid` =1 LIMIT 1

PDATE `users` ADD `csmuggling` int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '10'

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ADD `csmuggling` int(11) NOT NULL default'10'' at line 1

SQL query:

PDATE `users` ADD `csmuggling` int( 11 ) NOT NULL default '10'

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ADD `csmuggling` int(11) NOT NULL default'10'' at line 1

You Must Already Have The SQL Table Added

the sql is wrong it is `csmuggling`

apparently my keyboard skipped then. I know I thought I typed it out but I cant be bothered to check for typos when I'm just pointing them to the right direction. Besides they should read what it does before they run it. Why you may ask is because what if I set up coding that basically erased their game? They should know to check what the functions do.

ok, Klikoka helped me do this.

NOTE: DOESNT WORK! STILL WORKING ON IT...

this one is modified so if you are a certain level more places will show up