MakeWebGames

[mccode] Password Reset + Prevent mulitple IP users

Jake

OK...

Password Reset(taken from Sfekt's password resend mod, hope you don't mind sfekt, PM me and i'll take it down if you want).

forgot_password.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

You will need to add your own headers etc to the top of that script. I have had trouble with noobs resting my own password by typing my username, but this can be easily rectified by adding a script that checks a users IP against their lastip from the database (i have yet to add this).

Prevent multiple IP users

open register.php

find

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

And add:

Pretty basic, but still, comes in handy.

I also have an automatic weapons quantifier, but this takes more explanation, and i really can't be bothered at the moment, so PM me for that.

I also have lots of other mods available for sale/trade. I DO NOT wish to purchase any mods, so please don't offer me some.

Please Note: These codes were made on a Lite game, but can be easily edited for V1, not sure about V2 though.

Getting permission first is the way to go. ~LostOne

Re: !!2 Free Updates!!

Those ip checks hardly even work

How i did my password reset:

1. Submit your email, it adds a row to the resetpass table in the db, with the email, timestamp, and unique key

2. Send the key to the email (password so far still the same), and once they click it, they can reset it

3. Deletes the db entry, password changes, if they dont have the email password then they can't change passes

stops people typing in anyones name/email and automatically resetting them