MakeWebGames

door shoot

iseeyou94056

make a file called doorshoot.php and in it put

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and in explore.php put

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

then run this query

Re: door shoot

here it is v1

make a file called doorshoot.php and in it put

and in explore.php put

then run this query

good mod +1

thanks and

One problem is players can memorize the doors and well take advantage of that. Although it is a cool idea there should be a $door=rand(1,6) and make it random so door 1 wouldn't always get the same thing.

i would but i am not very good with random code if you want to make it random and post it that would be nice :p\

Few problems looking over the code

heres the patch

also in cron_day.php somewhere add

Note if you want to change the amount that you get per day change

into

where x= number you want per day. Ie- if you want one per day set it to doorshoot=1. I edited so it would work for that.I saw a few glitches while actually reading over the code and thats why I edited it. mostly just was changing Where into WHERE.

Thanks except the only reason I fixed it was because I was curious how something like that would run. And then when looking over I caught Where should be WHERE and I also thought maybe the game owner wanted to change how many times a day they could do doorshoot so I edited it to set doorshoot=doorshoot-1 so they could have just 1 doorshot a day if they change it to 1 in the cron day portion. Also the karma/respect feature has been removed. I originally noticed a typo so thats why I edited before. The real credit should go to iseeyou94056 for taking the time to start it out. All I did was fine tune it.

Thanks except the only reason I fixed it was because I was curious how something like that would run. And then when looking over I caught Where should be WHERE and I also thought maybe the game owner wanted to change how many times a day they could do doorshoot so I edited it to set doorshoot=doorshoot-1 so they could have just 1 doorshot a day if they change it to 1 in the cron day portion. Also the karma/respect feature has been removed. I originally noticed a typo so thats why I edited before. The real credit should go to iseeyou94056 for taking the time to start it out. All I did was fine tune it.