MakeWebGames

Would anyone like to help me out?

Vorlen

Hey, I know this is, well, begging in a way. But I would appreciate it if you hear me out.

I am trying to raise enough money to take the zend php course, if I can get enough together, I'd be more than happy to help anyone out that helped me get there. I'm looking to improve my skills, and anyone that I have coded for will tell you that (or I hope that they will) I am always happy to do a bit extra. I was hoping to get some help, in exchange for me helping you guys anytime.

Of course, if you don't want to help I totally understand, I'm just trying to better myself, and am hoping that since I cannot get the money myself, I could try and get some aid.

Thanks for listening,

Vorlen.

Re: Would anyone like to help me out?

If I could help you Vorlen I definitely would.

To those of you that actually can help him though:

Vorlen is an honest person and a great coder. I think that helping him would be a good cause in the scripting community!

I really appreciate this guys.

@ Arson - Coming from you, that means quite alot. Thanks for your support.

@ Michael - Thank you, that would be greatly appreciated.

I think what I'll be doing, is offering a sort of choice of things to "Get in return". One of which is lessons, when I take the class, once finished I'd be more than happy to share the knowledge that I gained from the class. I'll try and even take some nice point form notes "Coles Notes" so to speak.

OR

I'll be happy to help on your game, as most of you whom can help, own a game.

OR

I can pay you back as I get the money. :)

Once again, I reallly appreciate the help. I'll do my best to help the community when I get the course, I try my best now but it's not quite as good as it could be lol.

Well, I have to get back to one of the mods I'm doing. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Vorlen.

Michaels idea is pretty good, i cant give money myself but when my site is up and running (very soon) ill do a "DONATE TO VORLEN DAY" and people can go to the page and see i will write some crap so people understand what the money is going to and ill do rewards like a donator pack basicly but ill do it like:

$1 - 50k

$3 - 200k

$5 - 200 crystals

things like that

Edit: i forgot to add, all the money that is donated will go to you!

I spoke to Kraig, and he liked the idea, I'm having an "I Donated to Vorlen" icon. Which'll probably be a spinning V of sorts.

If anyone that is doing something like that wants it, they're more than welcome, I'll post up a link in a bit when I get it. :)

ok awsome :D i have made a Vorlen Pack page where there are 3 packs:

$1 - 50k

$3 - 200k

$5 - 400k

also you get the Vorlen Sign :D

now can you tell me how to make it so after they donate they get the Vorlen sign next to their name with the pack when i credit the pack

hey Vorlen, i got some cash comen to me from a coding job i helped somebody with... hit me up with ur MSN and ill hook you up with what i can

i know it isnt much but everybit counts :-P Good luck man, i hope to be in your shoes and going to school for webdesign sometime soon so i know where your comen from :-)

i also want to take a good php course will cost me $200 lol, i cant afford that :( but if i can get it done then i can do php and i find php fun lol, so if i can do it i would be giving mods free lol, as it doesnt cost me to make them so it doesnt cost me to give them!

Lol. Get a nice site like freehostia or w/e and practice PHP there. Self taught php is always the best. Thats how a mjaority of the scripters here learned.

That's how I know what I know now, but the Zend stuff I want will really boost it. :)

Lol. Get a nice site like freehostia or w/e and practice PHP there. Self taught php is always the best. Thats how a mjaority of the scripters here learned.

arent you the guy that ruined the mc3 database a while back?