MakeWebGames

Maus aka Digammo

Digammo

Hi all 🙂

I am Maurice aka Maus for friends and aka Digammo (digital ammo) online in gaming. And i live in the Netherlands.

I am here for information about starting a online game with my son. Hope i will find the good information we need here 😉

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, AlizHarb said:

Hello

Welcome in Make Web Games, hope you will find what you are looking for!

Please let us know what information you need so we can help you 🙂

Thanks 🙂

On this moment i am looking what the best base engine is for building a criminal mafia game.
lot of scripts are old (php versions) and full of bugs.

There must be a way to earn with the online game, premium accounts, sell credits etc and must be in multi language. (dutch and english)
also payment provider is a must. In netherlands iDeal is a great payment option what is used by a lot of online gamers.

the base must be setup in a way that affordable is to grow with extra modules so in the end there is a game what is not like others.
difference is key in the end

ow and good options to style the game.

You can take a look on marketplace, you will find many scripts and be sure we keep them updated, so if any bugs we directly try to fix it 😉

and you can make modifications as you wish

1 hour ago, Digammo said:

Thanks 🙂

On this moment i am looking what the best base engine is for building a criminal mafia game.
lot of scripts are old (php versions) and full of bugs.

There must be a way to earn with the online game, premium accounts, sell credits etc and must be in multi language. (dutch and english)
also payment provider is a must. In netherlands iDeal is a great payment option what is used by a lot of online gamers.

the base must be setup in a way that affordable is to grow with extra modules so in the end there is a game what is not like others.
difference is key in the end

ow and good options to style the game.