MakeWebGames

Bootstrap

twison

I'm not sure this is the correct section for this topic so I apologize if it isn't.

I was given a game from a friend and it was coded with PHP 5.4 so I have a lot of updating to do.

This game is unique as far as I know and have not found any clones of it.

The original owner didn't want to give it away but he eventually passed his dream game on to me.

My goal is to build a new game engine out of it but I have a lot of work to do on it starting with a responsive layout.

Sadly I know nothing about Bootstrap to get my project going.

I was wondering if there was anyone will to help or guide me on how to get started on making a Bootstrap layout?

I have attached two images of the game as it currently is and would like to make the responsive layout look pretty much the same if possible.

This is a medieval based rpg with hardly any features worth mentioning other then it has a huge map that you can explore.

I look forward to hearing any feedback and offers of help for this project.

I have high hopes that it will do well and become a much needed change from the standard criminal based games we are so used to seeing.

login.png

city.png

I've decided to go with W3.CSS. I'm working with it now to accomplish what I have set out to do.