MakeWebGames

Out of the game for a while

NonStopCoding

Hey just a quick message i had to drop everything to some serious life problems and i will be back for most of the time. I am currently looking for any types of projects listed below.

* Bug fixes / Security issues

* Full Module Creation

* Have experience in database (mysql)

* my main skills are listed PHP, HTML, JS, CSS (i will admit i am not a expect with the last 2 but do have knowledge in it.)

Ok on point just thought i would intrucde a new module i have been working on my free time its not completed yet but tomorrow i will start posting what i have done so far.

i will say its a car module for mccodes v2.05b but can get it to work for 2.0 and it will be a paid module as its going to be big and have lots to do to make the cars useful.

• Like 2

So far there will be a cars list for the owner to create cars for his/her game and you can set if they can be stolen from the shop.

Shops for each city that will list cars and car parts which will upgrade.

You will be able to own your own garage which will only hold x amount of cars if you leave your car on street theirs a chance it can be stolen or broken into and damaged.

You can buy as many garages as you wish

Think i wont go into anymore details but there is lots more to come :)

• Like 1