MakeWebGames

MC2 Codes - Are they worth it?

sfekt`

Re: MC2 Codes - Are they worth it?

I have seen the admin panel of the MC2 Code and its not very extensive. It would only be about 10% easier to use and thats if you dont know how to code. If you know how to code then MC2 code is completely useless.

I say this because the MCcodes v1.1 is much more flexible and is a lot easier to modify than mc2code is and that comes from experience coding in both versions of the game engine.

it's all to do with the bumph at the top,

for lite u need to knock off the crystal money format at least for the older version of lite but since the updated version has been out i'm pretty sure that all lite files are pretty much the same as v1.1 apart from the obvious gangs and certain market files.

and for v2 all u need to do is remove everything from </php to $h->menuarea(); and replace it with

<?php
include "sglobals.php";

or something like that

it's rteally that simple

for lite u need to knock off the crystal money format at least for the older version of lite but since the updated version has been out i'm pretty sure that all lite files are pretty much the same as v1.1 apart from the obvious gangs and certain market files.

and for v2 all u need to do is remove everything from </php to $h->menuarea(); and replace it with

<?php
include "sglobals.php";

or something like that

it's rteally that simple

so if i wanna change a v2 mod to lite i take all that off? and replace it by the other thingy?? or is it if you want to change a mod lower than v2 you do that?

yeah also $_SESSION cannot be used, It selects from globals

say you used $userid=$_SESSION['userid']; wouldnt work. :)

so it all goes by $ir;

A favourite thing i use is $_SESSION['loggedin_time']; its a feature where it tells you when you logged in, :) just what i use :>

so it all goes by $ir;

A favourite thing i use is $_SESSION['loggedin_time']; its a feature where it tells you when you logged in, :) just what i use :>

This is off topic, but I noticed your sig.. How does AGE have anything to do with your coding skill level?

This is off topic, but I noticed your sig.. How does AGE have anything to do with your coding skill level?

From what I've seen on here, it doesn't. But unfortunately, some user's age shows through in their posts.

so it all goes by $ir;

wtffffff?

<?php
include "sglobals.php";

or something like that

it's rteally that simple

so if i wanna change a v2 mod to lite i take all that off? and replace it by the other thingy?? or is it if you want to change a mod lower than v2 you do that?

say you used $userid=$_SESSION['userid']; wouldnt work.

so it all goes by $ir;

A favourite thing i use is $_SESSION['loggedin_time']; its a feature where it tells you when you logged in, just what i use :>

am using lite version......now adding this all together....to make a v2 mod into lite u have to remove 's.global'? and place the everything inbetween <?php to menuarea?

and v2 cannot have $session? or it can but the others cant?

The database queries are different in V2 ... its something like:

$db->query("SELECT ....");

and fetch_arrays are:

$db->fetch_row

Or something like that.

There's more than 1 way to skin a cat....